No more posts about that Dan guy

Jesse Ventura

Access to the debates
He’s a boring loser but his podcast attempt is deserving of constant ridicule. I never listened to it because I do not give a shit to hear recaps of what WE do (show reference Dan etc), but holy fuck was it annoying to see him promote that shit with 1000 posts a week like he was a forum celeb. Ugly, downsy Massachusetts faggot. The gall of him to insult anyone’s looks.

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
Yeah there’s only so much you can post about a literal retard. He’s not even fun to poke because he doesn’t bite back. Also I never liked the fucking with his wife bit either. Let her clean her toilets in peace, she didn’t do anything to us.

Plus I was calling for this back in May and got downribbed for it but oh well
View attachment 70743

@CuntFucker always wins in the end
The only thing you are right about is cuntfucker being right. Maybe I can rely on Dan posting on an alt because he’s too big of a pussy to say it’s him, to explain why you shouldn’t post. You contribute nothing, child.

Stent

they tell me I’m sweet enough
55K-GkEgsvZ-3nbskEHavvQMna1eIByEU0AgXM2rFmw.jpg

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
so who died and make you PFGforums boss?
Yeah there’s only so much you can post about a literal retard. He’s not even fun to poke because he doesn’t bite back. Also I never liked the fucking with his wife bit either. Let her clean her toilets in peace, she didn’t do anything to us.

Plus I was calling for this back in May and got downribbed for it but oh well
View attachment 70743

@CuntFucker always wins in the end
he has been posting on the little bird forum and shitting on their admin but noooooooooo choom we should post about the same fat retard saying noooooooooooo child for the 365/2 times