• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

No more posts about Nikki, MM Schill, Mary Robinette, Cat Rambo, etc. Grow up.

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
It's the great catch-22 of being a GURL on the internet. On the one hand, you get simps complimenting you, saying how sexy and beautiful you are. On the other hand, you get the weird incely types who project you onto whatever poor girl didn't pay attention to them in high school. Then the simps turn into white knights and "protect" you from the trolls.

G

It's the great catch-22 of being a GURL on the internet. On the one hand, you get simps complimenting you, saying how sexy and beautiful you are. On the other hand, you get the weird incely types who project you onto whatever poor girl didn't pay attention to them in high school. Then the simps turn into white knights and "protect" you from the trolls.
Just to clarify, I was never attacking mewler because she was a woman. I made 2 jokey posts about her like I would for anyone, and she went on a weird tirade. Then dan started acting like a white knight. It was fucking crazy lol. I'm a victim of circumstance.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
Just to clarify, I was never attacking mewler because she was a woman. I made 2 jokey posts about her like I would for anyone, and she went on a weird tirade. Then dan started acting like a white knight. It was fucking crazy lol. I'm a victim of circumstance.
Let’s get back to a different topic. What’s your evidence for Tony having been doxed?

G

Let’s get back to a different topic. What’s your evidence for Tony having been doxed?
I was going by what other people posted about it, how he disappeared right after the podcast, he had told people in his life he posted here in the past and now they found out his username because they tied the podcast to his account.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
I was going by what other people posted about it, how he disappeared right after the podcast, he had told people in his life he posted here in the past and now they found out his username because they tied the podcast to his account.
I brought it up before, he would always talk about moving and then never did. Maybe he grew some fucking balls. New area, maybe he’s trying to move on. Or he got killed by one of “those” people he’s always complaining about.

Last edited:

Stetten's Long Thumbers

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout
I brought it up before, he would always talk about moving and then never did. Maybe he grew some fucking balls. New area, maybe he’s trying to move on. It he got killed by one of “those” people he’s always complaining about.
As if a Philly wop could survive in a rural farm in the middle of nowhere. He'll be suck dick Johnny Cakes style in 3 days.

Also HIS NAME IS SNAKE