• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

No more posts about Nikki, MM Schill, Mary Robinette, Cat Rambo, etc. Grow up.

G

[MEDIA=youtube]Fw_pk6X0Ajc:785[/MEDIA]

"Back the fuck off. Really? Like... Don't pick on a woman. Don't make personal comments about a woman. Grow up. If you do that behind your little anonymous accounts, then you're a fucking faggot."

I am deeply, deeply sorry for my current username and I hope everyone here can forgive me.

I will try to do better. And if me and Dan Mullen see any of you misogynistic faggots making fun of women on this board from now on... there will be hell to pay.

G

io.jpeg

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
I gotta say this place gave Bam shit for years and years. Ruthless too. And she rolled with it just fine on her own.

Mews is cool, I’m sure she can handle a little shit being thrown her way too. Why are we all up in arms because someone is trolling her?

There’s never been a sacred cow here. The minute we have someone approaching universal acclaim we always have some retard or incel come at them (see PCJ). This is just more of the same…?

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
I gotta say this place gave Bam shit for years and years. Ruthless too. And she rolled with it just fine on her own.

Mews is cool, I’m sure she can handle a little shit being thrown her way too. Why are we all up in arms because someone is trolling her?

There’s never been a sacred cow here. The minute we have someone approaching universal acclaim we always have some retard or incel come at them (see PCJ). This is just more of the same…?
It’s the natural ebb and flow of the board. The only reason space edge was originally a good mod was because he didn’t fucking do anything. The second he did the board imploded. Not sure what compelled Dan to do this. I will reiterate my post from last week though. We’re getting fawkin lost here. Dans white knighting, huge circle jerks which makes Rick right for once, sperg outs over our fellow brothermen. We’re drowning in the piss waters of lake cresva boys.

G

Oh, I can't believe I forgot. No more making fun of Betsy Resto, either.

[URL unfurl="true"]https://new.onaforums.net/threads/lets-check-in-on-betsy-resto.12955/[/URL]

She's a beautiful, empowered woman who don't need no man and that's okay! We all make mistakes, Dan, but in the future you need to do better and not make threads like that.