• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

No more boy bands

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Both of us, but mostly her lol. She's had a job for almost two years and for as expensive as some of the shit she did was I wouldn't have paid for it. I seem to recall her getting some sort of floor seat/soundcheck ticket that was like $600 each or something for her and her cousin and we made her pay us back most of that for that trip, which I did have to drive her out to CA for but I've got shit to do out there anyway and we've got free places to stay. I think another time we got it for her for her birthday, and they have still been big on physical CDs and shit so getting a lot of those for Christmases and Birthdays the last several years. Any money she got for a long time went into BTS garbage. This chicks room is still covered in the shit: posters, trading cards, pillows, etc etc.

If you're ever in Europe, catch my show.

Start her with "Propaganda Man" and then throw "Chasing Rainbows" at her.

No, I'm not trying to pad my sales.

WWAW Spinal Tap 2 gonna suck?
It seems to me like the kind of thing they should have just left alone, but if it's done right, and isn't just a tide of gay cartoonish gags, it might be OK or even good, I guess. If they resort to lots of rehashing and callbacks, it might be pretty sad. I always assume everything will be terrible going in. That way, if it isn't awful, I'm pleasantly surprised.

Both of us, but mostly her lol. She's had a job for almost two years and for as expensive as some of the shit she did was I wouldn't have paid for it. I seem to recall her getting some sort of floor seat/soundcheck ticket that was like $600 each or something for her and her cousin and we made her pay us back most of that for that trip, which I did have to drive her out to CA for but I've got shit to do out there anyway and we've got free places to stay. I think another time we got it for her for her birthday, and they have still been big on physical CDs and shit so getting a lot of those for Christmases and Birthdays the last several years. Any money she got for a long time went into BTS garbage. This chicks room is still covered in the shit: posters, trading cards, pillows, etc etc.
I don't know if you or she have the means to, but next time, you should buy extra tickets and re-sell them if you can. They make you jump through so many hoops just to be able to buy any tickets in the first place (fan club pre-sales, codes you have to enter, etc) that you should 100% take advantage if you can. If you need two tickets, buy four and re-sell two for a huge markup to break even or even make a few bucks. Ticketmaster makes it so easy to scalp your tickets these days because they grab fees on every transaction. They want you to buy and re-sell. I know people who will have one person buy some normal tickets to actually use and the other buy expensive tickets to re-sell right away. On BTS's last tour a few years ago, floor seats in LA were re-selling for like $5,000-10,000 apiece. It was mental. I'm gay for knowing how rabid BTS fans are but you should take advantage of it.

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
I don't know if you or she have the means to, but next time, you should buy extra tickets and re-sell them if you can. They make you jump through so many hoops just to be able to buy any tickets in the first place (fan club pre-sales, codes you have to enter, etc) that you should 100% take advantage if you can. If you need two tickets, buy four and re-sell two for a huge markup to break even or even make a few bucks. Ticketmaster makes it so easy to scalp your tickets these days because they grab fees on every transaction. They want you to buy and re-sell. I know people who will have one person buy some normal tickets to actually use and the other buy expensive tickets to re-sell right away. On BTS's last tour a few years ago, floor seats in LA were re-selling for like $5,000-10,000 apiece. It was mental. I'm gay for knowing how rabid BTS fans are but you should take advantage of it.

We actually did try that for the first one she went to. That was the only time I ever tried it and it didn't go well lol.