No more boy bands

Alan Wren

The Eight-Armed Wonder
My female coworker who is a 30-something bar fly made what I considered to be an interesting point today.

Clubs are now playing remixes of NSYNC/BackStreetBoys/Etc because their clientele is all 30 somethings. But there's no new boy band music on the radio.

Boy Bands were a staple of American music ever since that record label in the 60s built the Monkees (:kqtcxfg:) as a response to the Beatles. And we pushed boy bands up till... i dunno, One Direction a few years ago.

But now they're dead. We push mumble rap and black music. As gay as this all is, it's a sign of the immigrant takeover.

Our new boy bands:

1000001402.png

We're doomed.

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain

I won't stand for this BTS erasure.

My daughter just graduated to Arctic Monkeys and Smiths but the last 4 or 5 years she's been a BTS freak to the point where she learned Korean so understand what those doggone boys are talking about. They are on hiatus due to the members needing to be in their gay ass army but will no doubt have a humongous reunion in a couple years.

Harry's Manly Calvester

Wetting Zoomers since 2023
My daughter just graduated to Arctic Monkeys and Smiths but the last 4 or 5 years she's been a BTS freak to the point where she learned Korean so understand what those doggone boys are talking about. They are on hiatus due to the members needing to be in their gay ass army but will no doubt have a humongous reunion in a couple years.
Your daughter is a faggot

Smeckler's Powder

She did or you did, stupit?

Both of us, but mostly her lol. She's had a job for almost two years and for as expensive as some of the shit she did was I wouldn't have paid for it. I seem to recall her getting some sort of floor seat/soundcheck ticket that was like $600 each or something for her and her cousin and we made her pay us back most of that for that trip, which I did have to drive her out to CA for but I've got shit to do out there anyway and we've got free places to stay. I think another time we got it for her for her birthday, and they have still been big on physical CDs and shit so getting a lot of those for Christmases and Birthdays the last several years. Any money she got for a long time went into BTS garbage. This chicks room is still covered in the shit: posters, trading cards, pillows, etc etc.

Smeckler's Powder

Wait, I assumed she was like 13. She listened to that shit as an adult?

she just turned 18 a couple weeks ago and has been transitioning out of it for roughly two years but still listens occasionally and still has the shit on her walls. But she's more likely to go to a Morrissey show at this point.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
My female coworker who is a 30-something bar fly made what I considered to be an interesting point today.

Clubs are now playing remixes of NSYNC/BackStreetBoys/Etc because their clientele is all 30 somethings. But there's no new boy band music on the radio.

Boy Bands were a staple of American music ever since that record label in the 60s built the Monkees (:kqtcxfg:) as a response to the Beatles. And we pushed boy bands up till... i dunno, One Direction a few years ago.

But now they're dead. We push mumble rap and black music. As gay as this all is, it's a sign of the immigrant takeover.

Our new boy bands:

View attachment 211725

We're doomed.
Chode the Wet Boq-et

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke

Our new boy bands:

View attachment 211725

We're doomed.
There’s no any kind of music for kids on the radio because they don’t listen to the radio.