No magic protects you from hitting the wall

G

You know how when rubes go on vacation to Hollywood and they have the guys in the really bad superhero costumes or who vaguely resemble a celebrity that you could take pictures with for like $5? They're always too old and out of shape to be the believable version?

this looks like the Hollywood bootleg version of Emma Watson.

G

God damn, she has midget forehead.
dzB58d6fNrTEi7nBAU1tySJc2at.jpg

I'd rub my cock all over her midget forehead.

Easily_Remembered

It's not REALLY Ray Wilson
Christina Ricci is the gold standard of child stars who aged well. Who're some of them other kids that grew up sexy?
Jennifer Love Hewitt

LOFF her shame is going viral

That article is hilarious. People are melting down and attacking the people pointing out how hideous and Cumia-ish she looks, but even they can't defend it.

G

Jennifer Love Hewitt
Fuckin A. She's hotter than a stolen Corvette.

Never found her attractive. She’s remarkably plain looking and has no tits. You can find posh girls like her in every university in the UK. The only people who like her are Nana types or troon creeps who worship HP.
Never saw Harry Potter. Just wanted to bang her because she's (well, was) fine as FUCK. Although speaking as an American, I think it's the accent that adds a lot to her hotness.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
Never found her attractive. She’s remarkably plain looking and has no tits. You can find posh girls like her in every university in the UK. The only people who like her are Nana types or troon creeps who worship HP.
Preach! I've been saying this to anyone who will listen. Thin lips, no tits, lanky.. Other than her fame there is nothing attractive about her