• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

No Joe-posts in almost two days. This is unacceptable.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
I'd love to get back in the Cumia business but they don't do anything anymore. Nana couldn't even die properly.

I agree with @NoBacon that Joe is actually mostly a decent guy compared to Fatso too. I still get a chuckle out of the time he said in a text "Now if you'll excuse me I have to go and pay some kids to spit in my mouth." Joe's like an old bud whose balls you bust by taking away his livelihood and spreading vile rumors about him.

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
I'd love to get back in the Cumia business but they don't do anything anymore. Nana couldn't even die properly.

I agree with @NoBacon that Joe is actually mostly a decent guy compared to Fatso too. I still get a chuckle out of the time he said in a text "Now if you'll excuse me I have to go and pay some kids to spit in my mouth." Joe's like an old bud whose balls you bust by taking away his livelihood and spreading vile rumors about him.
At this point I'm more interested in how the story ends. Given the recent health news Joe could certainly outlive nana now. What does nana's will look like? Will missy get everything or will older bro get his take? Will they publicly fight over the money?

Some guy on reddit tried to fuck with some of Joe's restaurant gigs around 6 months ago now. Literally radio silence is all that came back. It seems Joe still warns any new gigs about reddit scamps, but doesn't bitch publicly about it. He's boring now.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
At this point I'm more interested in how the story ends. Given the recent health news Joe could certainly outlive nana now. What does nana's will look like? Will missy get everything or will older bro get his take? Will they publicly fight over the money?

Some guy on reddit tried to fuck with some of Joe's restaurant gigs around 6 months ago now. Literally radio silence is all that came back. It seems Joe still warns any new gigs about reddit scamps, but doesn't bitch publicly about it. He's boring now.
The prospect of Joe vs. Missy for the inheritance is the one last remaining Cumia Saga high point and I can’t wait for it.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer

Hate to admit it but you’re right, brothaman. Joseph admitted defeat and just went silent, so he’s already leagues above Patrick. His rants are retarded and I like when he get angry at things, his mind is very childlike and it’s clear he hasn’t had to really do anything for most of his adult life.

I’d love it if he popped back up on the radar but I don’t see it happening, sadly.