No effect on our lives.

G

Sometimes I quote Patrick when I'm alone in my house. But I've never done it in public before, until today. I was walking past someone's house; they were sitting out the front drinking beer, and their daughter was playing on the lawn. I automatically said, "LiTTLe baby chiiiiiild" and they all stared at me and said nothing. I didn't even know I was saying it, it was like some tourettes shit. Very awkward.

P

potatopeeler63

Qadan, I….

think we should get rick on some sort of podcast or panel since he can’t do it by himself.
we’re kinda starved for content here and some up to date pig video would bring fractures and bruises of the rib variety

59582B1B-31DD-480E-8AA4-CA6C43197D71.png

Easily_Remembered

It's not REALLY Ray Wilson
Qadan, I….

think we should get rick on some sort of podcast or panel since he can’t do it by himself.
we’re kinda starved for content here and some up to date pig video would bring fractures and bruises of the rib variety

View attachment 14181
She looks far more masculine than he, and he looks far more feminine than she. Bigger tits, too.

BudDickman

Qadan, I….

View attachment 14181
Fucking glass-eyed weirdo. He looks like a Chucky doll, and he's absolutely ecstatic to have a mildly attractive female in his presence. "... How's your Saturday?" as though playing videogames with a woman who is friend-zoning you as a married man is interesting or enviable.

BudDickman

There is nothing more pathetic or creepy than a married man who actively seeks the company of women who aren't his wife but doesn't even come close to fucking them. It lets the woman you're passively and unsuccessfully pursuing know that you are unhappy in your marriage, but too much of a complacent pussy to do anything about it. You're not even getting sex on the side, just companionship, which might be worse than just cheating on your wife. It's definitely more lame.