• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

"Nikki, put on your best yoga pants 'cause I'm taking you to Culver's!"

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
He sold 22 last year.
The Ark is his best selling book. Only other title is Tridents Forge that is likely to have sold enough for royalties.
By that I mean sold more than a 1000 copies total.
Even then he has only just breached this and considering he sold 7 copies last year, is unlikely to amount to much..

Lunch is at the gumball machine outside culvers nikki-child.
Thanks for the stats. Has kiwi's Boston Brand posted a recent Nielsen ratings table on ol' Patso?

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Do we have any evidence of this? Other than the fact that he hasn't posted any pictures of him in Hooli's for a loooong time (which is just circumstantial TBPHWY).
According to that NBC News article it mentioned there was “bomb threat” there during a college game that of course Pat claimed is related to him for attention. I wonder if that made them tell Pat for the bar safety he has to stay away until the police / FBI catch who did it. Of course that person is Pat so it backfired on him so he had to find a new bar to bother. That or he lost his shit at MGMT for not arresting Dan live streaming and they told to LEAVE AND NEVER RETURN!