• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nikki Norton: "I have to hide my bulge for Instagram because I'm a lady."

Forum Clout
Good possibilty it's on its way! My guess is, not if, but when Fim slips up and breaks sobriety it will be with something like Ecstacy during a crazed degenerate drug fueled cocksucking orgy (dudes in high heels only, of course!)

Fim will allow Thunder Cock to "secretly" slip some ecstacy in his fruity sparkling water or his stupid fawwkin coffee (does Jim even drink caffeinated or is that Verboten too?) and for the first time Fim Horton will be the drugged up willing participant of DP... Maybe even TP!

Wait'll we get a PReP load of his next colonoscopy after some triple penetration! Tee hee gonna need a lot of TP-ing (ass wipe) for that.
Alena files for divorce the second she can legally take half his shit. In New York he's fucked

Forum Clout
Alena files for divorce the second she can legally take half his shit. In New York he's fucked
I believe that as soon as the money runs out, "she" will wait until he's out of town doing one of his little comedy skits, then "she'll" rent a van, loot the place, and vamoose forever. He's "married" to a tranny prostitute, "she'll" fuck him over without even thinking twice about it.