• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nikki Norton: "I have to hide my bulge for Instagram because I'm a lady."

Stent

Ancyent Marinere
Forum Clout
I’m honestly fucking ashamed of myself. I know it’s 2024 and a lot of you are Jewish homos, but I’m really not, and back in 2008 I was a ride or die Norton fan. I knew he was a weird fuck but never realized how perverted and weird he really was til later on. I hate that I like him. He’s so freakishly gay and pathetic and weird.
Guy in the Chair, comment?

G

Guy in the Chair, comment?
Important: I meant “I hate that I liked*” him. I definitely haven’t in years.

Anyways I deleted the post because I was embarrassed i admitted to being a fan of Norton ever in my life. He literally lets trannies fuck him up the asshole and then sucks their cocks and pays them money for the privilege. I paid money to see this man live. Several times. I’m a massive fucking loser.

HomeRunCumia

Forum Clout
Firstly, I meant “I hate that I liked*” him. I definitely haven’t in years. But I deleted the post because I was embarrassed i admitted to being a fan of Norton ever in my life. He literally lets trannies fuck him up the asshole and then sucks their cocks and pays them money for the privilege.
Bro, if you like anything in any form of media or entertainment, i got some BAD news for ya...

Stent

Ancyent Marinere
Forum Clout
Important: I meant “I hate that I liked*” him. I definitely haven’t in years.

Anyways I deleted the post because I was embarrassed i admitted to being a fan of Norton ever in my life. He literally lets trannies fuck him up the asshole and then sucks their cocks and pays them money for the privilege. I paid money to see this man live. Several times. I’m a massive fucking loser.
(deep inhale) Uhh the important thing, is that you've admitted your mistake, and now you can move on. (lip smack) I'd suggest getting to a meeting. Thanks for your call. Travis, who else do we have?

HomeRunCumia

Forum Clout
I have a feeling that he ask her to not shower so her smegma builds up. He probably also loves his pits and man feet to get nice and sour for him, yyyyyuuck!
R.6fda0341cec3df199d4c61907c02cfce