Nikki Norton Confirms She Was Not Born a Girl

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
She doesn't seem that bad to be honest witcha. Him? The DVD thing with Teft yesterday is just another example of this soulless worm pretending he's an authority on anything when he doesn't know shit about any topic.
(S)he's funnier than Norton.

I feel like this Viking could do a lot better than Norton. There have got to be tranny chasers with just as much money, but younger and less weird in NYC. If the goal is a green card and something in showbiz, well, Mrs. Norton has the first and Mr. Norton has no pull in the other.

If the goal is to leech on Jim and take what's left when he keels over, than the plan is working.

DanMullenButNormal

I want to end a family
I feel like this Viking could do a lot better than Norton. There have got to be tranny chasers with just as much money, but younger and less weird in NYC. If the goal is a green card and something in showbiz, well, Mrs. Norton has the first and Mr. Norton has no pull in the other.

If the goal is to leech on Jim and take what's left when he keels over, than the plan is working.
Have you seen what the nogs do to drugs addicted manly tranny like this lol

alkiefuck2

don't call me scarface
Maybe I'm just getting soft in my middle-age, but after the instinctive revulsion subsides a part of me feels sorry for this person. Look at his eyes. Just a lost soul. A casualty of untreated mental illness and our degenerate times.
It is depressing but he's only a year or two younger than me? Defo molested and compensating by marrying a worm-man.
"Yahh, I'll party listening to Gabba an-" "What the fuck do you mean you're out of money wee man?"
It'll be fun to watch

G

People call Prince Alan Norwegian but it's important to remember that he's actually some kind of Russian scammer that moved to Norway. Good thing his dad probably froze to death drunk in a snow bank
Wow, that can only mean Organized crime/pimps are in the picture.. Let's home he's part of some Russian baphomet gang and the kompromat of Mr Norton is in the works. Or it already happened, lol.