Niki Robinson is ugly

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
c676f5fb-bb38-4ce8-b88e-43dc840e72ec-jpeg.69471

I'm sorry but she is. Don't shoot the messenger, folks.

G

c676f5fb-bb38-4ce8-b88e-43dc840e72ec-jpeg.69471

I'm sorry but she is. Don't shoot the messenger, folks.
I’ve always wondered about this broad. Is she an enabler, someone terrified of loneliness or what. Her social media other the trans black lives matter sign seems devoid of any of her garbage husband’s nonsense. She’s just as easily a victim of her own insecurities as whatever stupidity anybody might think she has.

G

This is a woman doing the best she can with what she was given. This is not the case 364 days a year for Nikkki. Give the poor, learning-disabled, depressed woman a break. But the more I look at the pic the worse she gets. This woman is cursed.
No she isn’t. She could have actually washed and brushed her hair and done her makeup better and put on decent clothes. Every time they’re on TV it’s like the cameras just showed up without them knowing about it.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
I’ve always wondered about this broad. Is she an enabler, someone terrified of loneliness or what. Her social media other the trans black lives matter sign seems devoid of any of her garbage husband’s nonsense. She’s just as easily a victim of her own insecurities as whatever stupidity anybody might think she has.
Something is very off with her, either she’s just a low self esteem depressed woman or all of that and Pat is an insane controlling asshole that she’s terrified of upsetting. Like she has to live her life walking on egg shells because as we heard on that police tape he freaks out like a crazy woman. Shes in constant fear of him lashing out and having a temper tantrum.

Might explain why Pat always uses the “we” when referring to his debt. He’s convinced her that they are together for everything and that’s the way it is, child. You’re not going anyway Niki…

I think she was a nerd who was at an age where she was (as you say) “terrified of loneliness”. She met up with a fellow nerd weirdo and felt she could relate. Now, she is completely embroiled in his bizzaro world of 24/7 Twitter battles, incessant bragging, alcoholism, and mass level lolcow notoriety.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
I think she was a nerd who was at an age where she was (as you say) “terrified of loneliness”. She met up with a fellow nerd weirdo and felt she could relate. Now, she is completely embroiled in his bizzaro world of 24/7 Twitter battles, incessant bragging, alcoholism, and mass level lolcow notoriety.
I believe this as well as she’s pretty much his mother since she’s past the age for kids. Almost Everything is in her name

G

Who of you brotherman would give her a good rogering from behind? (Sack over her head, optional) i bet if you fuck her hard enough she starts oinking.