Niki reacts to Patricks verdict of life in prison for killing Bernell

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
1D0883D0-24E4-4797-94AB-6ABEE71F5112.jpeg

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
I lived in Orlando during this and was friends with people who knew her and her family. They all said she was a mess and def killed her kid and the Orlando police royally fucked up the case. The reason the cops didn’t look further into the area where the dead baby was later found was because the initial cop investigating it saw a snake, got scared, and called the area clear because they were afraid of snakes.

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
I lived in Orlando during this and was friends with people who knew her and her family. They all said she was a mess and def killed her kid and the Orlando police royally fucked up the case. The reason the cops didn’t look further into the area where the dead baby was later found was because the initial cop investigating it saw a snake, got scared, and called the area clear because they were afraid of snakes.
Was his name Andre the giant

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
lol cops are literally more pussy than boy scouts.
Like I said I lived in Orlando when this was going on so I don’t what made it nationwide but that’s how it went. That’s why it got big in the news because the kid was “missing” for a while even though the dead kid wasn’t even a couple hundred feet from the house. Should have been found right after the kid was reported missing but being FL snakes, lizards, and gators are common and the cop first on the scene saw a big snake, said “fuck this” and called the area clear. It wasn’t until it had become a big national story that a cop looked again and the dead kid had been there the whole time. I knew one local scumbag DJ / Club promoter who barely knew her (only from seeing her at local bars / clubs) and the family but claimed to be “good friends” and close with her to get booked on CNN / Nancy Grace / etc. In hopes of getting some kind of fame for himself. Talk about sick shit, using the murder of a little kid in hopes to launch you shitty DJ career. Lost touch with him years ago but he was the type to be involved with pyramid schemes and such.

Riccardo Bosi

welcomes our new overlords
Like I said I lived in Orlando when this was going on so I don’t what made it nationwide but that’s how it went. That’s why it got big in the news because the kid was “missing” for a while even though the dead kid wasn’t even a couple hundred feet from the house. Should have been found right after the kid was reported missing but being FL snakes, lizards, and gators are common and the cop first on the scene saw a big snake, said “fuck this” and called the area clear. It wasn’t until it had become a big national story that a cop looked again and the dead kid had been there the whole time. I knew one local scumbag DJ / Club promoter who barely knew her (only from seeing her at local bars / clubs) and the family but claimed to be “good friends” and close with her to get booked on CNN / Nancy Grace / etc. In hopes of getting some kind of fame for himself. Talk about sick shit, using the murder of a little kid in hopes to launch you DJ career.
Well imagine not looking for a lost child because there was a fucking snake nearby. Shoot the fucking thing. Imagine being that cop and not killing yourself out of shame.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Well imagine not looking for a lost child because there was a fucking snake nearby. Shoot the fucking thing. Imagine being that cop and not killing yourself out of shame.
Yeah that fuck up was why the story got national attention because it became the search for the kid even though it was dead the whole time. Since the area next to the house had been “cleared” it became a story because now it was a missing child search. Really should have never left local Orlando news but because it was a “missing” little girl it got picked up nationally kind of like that recent case of the social media couple traveling cross country until the BF murdered the blonde girl. I worked with a guy who was friends her brother and he knew the whole time she killed the kid because she was a irresponsible mess and was always out partying (why that scumbag DJ / Club promoter knew her) instead of watching the kid.