• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

nigger

FamilyDollar

Welcome to our establishment
Forum Clout
There was a text exchange with a redditor posted here not too long ago where Rick was arguing about the use of punctuation in quotes. I have autism.
1708437003971.png

Last edited:

BudDickman

Forum Clout
Wait, really? Sauce? I didn't know he edited the fake case number into the screenshot lmao

He says the case number is 201430003 and it appears in the subject line of his email chain with Brian Laroque.

The case number 201430003 has nothing to do him: https://mke-police.herokuapp.com/call/201430003

The real case number for this incident is 201422598:

Pat thought he was being clever by giving a false case number and falsifying his communications with the police to include the bogus case number.

Forum Clout
There was a text exchange with a redditor posted here not too long ago where Rick was arguing about the use of punctuation in quotes. I have autism.
View attachment 183957
Fucking retard. It depends nigga. Quotes outside in dialogue, inside if you're actually quoting text. Fat faggot

G

When Josiah asked for the case number for the pepperoni incident, Pat gave him a false case number. He even edited the content of the email exchange with the officer to include the false number in the subject line.
No fucking way! I've never heard this. Another example of Pat's willingness to falsify "evidence." I'm surprised this isn't brought up more. Yeah we all know it's him on the security camera footage (which I'm not sure but he may have also only "released" it after Josiah pestered him, aka he went out one night to film himself) but this would be dead-to-rights proof he's faking evidence.

I wonder if this is part of what caused Vice to drop their article... Pat is so stupid to think this would work (although to be fair he's pulled the wool over the eyes of many journalists since).

G

[URL unfurl="true"]https://apostlegate.net/2021/10/03/chapter-5-civil-war-at-the-california-quash-smackdown/[/URL]

He says the case number is 201430003 and it appears in the subject line of his email chain with Brian Laroque.

The case number 201430003 has nothing to do him: [URL]https://mke-police.herokuapp.com/call/201430003[/URL]

The real case number for this incident is 201422598:
[URL unfurl="true"]https://mke-police.herokuapp.com/?date=2020-05-21[/URL]
[URL unfurl="true"]https://mke-police.herokuapp.com/call/201422598[/URL]

Pat thought he was being clever by giving a false case number and falsifying his communications with the police to include the bogus case number.
Wait, but what possible reason would he have to take the number? 🤔

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
Don’t forget Pats “evidence” featured an email sent to him that was written in his writing style and a threatening voicemail that was obviously him trying to poorly change his voice - like the Bobo “fugitive” voice
Including several voice mails from Canyon Boykin confessing to being a former cop who can make Pat's life a living hell despite only a small number of people here knowing about the Boykin ruse at the time. What a coincidence the real Canyon Boykin thought he'd call Pat and managed to get through to his always full voice mail.

G

*"Fake" the number... Man not being able to edit is killing me. I can't see a payoff to providing a fake case number when, evidently a real one exists... maybe it's possible the cop copy/pasted the wrong one in or something and Pat never bothered to check?

G

Fucking retard. It depends nigga. Quotes outside in dialogue, inside if you're actually quoting text. Fat faggot

Coonskin has it backwards in the OP.
Americans are taught to put everything inside the quotes, UK outside the quotes. There are some rare exceptions like you said. Rick is wrong because he didn't go to college.

G

*"Fake" the number... Man not being able to edit is killing me. I can't see a payoff to providing a fake case number when, evidently a real one exists... maybe it's possible the cop copy/pasted the wrong one in or something and Pat never bothered to check?

Noooo, Josiah pushed him for that number on multiple calls. Rick was extremely squirrely about it and only caved when Josiah hinted that it might be a barrier to getting his story published in the HuffPost. Rick was like "alrighT I'll see if I can dig them out of my email," as if he didn't have every other piece of info handy in his little "evidence folder."

I don't think the police even ever went to his house about the "vandalism." Remember Rick claimed they "dusted for fingerprints?" I think Rick backed himself into a lie and when asked for evidence of the incident all he could provide was a video from his surveillance camera of himself walking through his backyard. If one of us actually did contact the police to ask about the case, Rick could always later claim it's their job NOT to give us the information because it's not open to the public.

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Please join my Ribly Fans to increase my clout 🥰
Forum Clout
Including several voice mails from Canyon Boykin confessing to being a former cop who can make Pat's life a living hell despite only a small number of people here knowing about the Boykin ruse at the time. What a coincidence the real Canyon Boykin thought he'd call Pat and managed to get through to his always full voice mail.
The one when he says 'butt-fucking pedophilllle' is the funniest for me. It's like one night he just wanted to say it

BudDickman

Forum Clout
He didn't want actual Huffington Post reporter Josiah Munoz sniffing around and learning the real story about that incident. I'm pretty sure he called the police to just complain about the Craigslist pepperoni listing to "document the harassment", then he repurposed this incident after the fact as a swatting call. The email @Coonskin posted is consistent with that.

DeadWithoutMyDavid

xe/xim/xey
Forum Clout
I don't think the police even ever went to his house about the "vandalism." Remember Rick claimed they "dusted for fingerprints?" I think Rick backed himself into a lie and when asked for evidence of the incident all he could provide was a video from his surveillance camera of himself walking through his backyard.
I think you're right. I didn't know about the fake case number until now. I bet he did just manufacture all that shit for Josiah's benefit, because I don't think even fat ego Pat would dare try to open a police investigation into himself. This was around the time of Jussie Smollet wasn't it?

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
The one when he says 'butt-fucking pedophilllle' is the funniest for me. It's like one night he just wanted to say it
In hindsight I think it’s really fucking funny that Pat went pantomime villain for his Boykin rather than even trying to do a southern accent. If you’re going to embarrass yourself anyway you might as well try.

G

I think you're right. I didn't know about the fake case number until now. I bet he did just manufacture all that shit for Josiah's benefit, because I don't think even fat ego Pat would dare try to open a police investigation into himself. This was around the time of Jussie Smollet wasn't it?

Go to about 9:00-11:00 in Josiah tape 4.
Josiah tells him the surveillance footage alone isn't enough because no vandalism occurs, to which Rick became exasperated. Josiah asks if he has case numbers for either/both the vandalism and swatting responses. Rick says he'll get them. At the end of the call, Josiah repeats this request and Rick already starts backing away from promising the vandalism case number, suggesting he never received one.

I can't find Josiah's correspondence with Rick where he sends the number though. Does anyone know where that is? Don't see it on Apostlegate.net.