• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

Nigger Hate Thread #1

Imager

Making fun of women is my bit
So the NY Post is already seeding the defense for this animal -- "Mentally ill man"

How comes you never see "Mentally ill man believes men can get pregnant" or "Mentally ill man kills 10 in mass shooting"?

3619687729822a76.jpg

Imager

If a black boy was beaten to death by three Whites for spraying them with a water gun, there'd be weeks of wall-to-wall coverage and probably a national holiday.

From the article:

“There were assumptions made that this was a race-related incident,” Mylett said. “There is nothing that we have in our possession right now, any information at all indicating race played a role in this homicide. Nothing."
There are White people named Chauvin and McMichaels who had no history of rampant racism yet the assumption was made in both cases that it was race-related. They literally had nothing on Chauvin in particular (McMichaels' dad called Arbery a nigger after the incident).

I can't wait for Whites to be sick of this shit and take action.

Imager

If a black boy was beaten to death by three Whites for spraying them with a water gun, there'd be weeks of wall-to-wall coverage and probably a national holiday.

From the article:

There are White people named Chauvin and McMichaels who had no history of rampant racism yet the assumption was made in both cases that it was race-related. They literally had nothing on Chauvin in particular (McMichaels' dad called Arbery a nigger after the incident).

I can't wait for Whites to be sick of this shit and take action.
Turns out this happened in great part due to LeBron James. Lots of details in this article below.

Imager

This is Chris Langan, a man who apparently has the highest IQ in the world.

Here's a case in point. How many White people do you know who would vent this kind of hatred against a defenseless little Black girl whom they've never seen before?

I don't think I know a single one. But when it's the other way around, cases abound.

Something must be done, and too many police are too lazy and cowardly to intervene. In fact, too many police are less likely to protect the victim than to attack you for coming to her aid.

This country doesn't belong to this kind of animal. This kind of animal shouldn't even be here, yet we're breeding them by the millions. We have a dangerous pest problem to address.

We need to take our country back from the globalist / multiculturalist / CRT-pimping Cultural Marxist slime who support and encourage exactly this kind of interracial violence out of sheer anti-White race hatred.

Before they kill us, that is.

Imager

New NJP Justice for Jupiter protest video just dropped:

EDIT: It really pisses me off that odysee doesn't allow video embeds, though they seem to. Video is here

EDIT 2: This is really fucking good. They are getting even better at their videos.

Last edited:

Imager

Get assaulted by niggers while driving an Uber? Yeah, the cops won't even investigate it.

Police officer told me that a detective will come to my house ASAP. Well, 3 days already passed, no detective, no reply from Uber