Nigger Hate Thread #1

Imager

Making fun of women is my bit
459db5ff8b58894f.jpg

EraGodless

Kudos to him, I would laugh so hard if he was actually some based zoomer who can’t stand blacks
It's gay af to apply to that many schools and it's only because of the kiked admission bullshit of not charging niggers application fees combined with the faggot ass common app. Just a complete waste of everyone's time. Apply to 5-8 colleges like a fucking normal non negro and quit wasting resources.

Edit: a lot of schools are waiving SAT/ACT and even AP test results and they're not requiring essays or recommendations. Must be fucking nice.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
It's gay af to apply to that many schools and it's only because of the kiked admission bullshit of not charging niggers application fees combined with the faggot ass common app. Just a complete waste of everyone's time. Apply to 5-8 colleges like a fucking normal non negro and quit wasting resources.

Edit: a lot of schools are waiving SAT/ACT and even AP test results and they're not requiring essays or recommendations. Must be fucking nice.

Must be nice to be a Black applicant, you mean?

Idk, a lot is happening now in the “university world” in terms of cuts. Tenure is a pipe dream (which I don’t mind. What other job do you get a guaranteed position for life that you can’t lose unless you break the law?), and the same Twitter faggots (many of whom are “academics”) will be out of a job soon.

Makes sense to give them over to nogs now that the whole system is crumbling.