Nigger Hate Thread #1

Imager

Making fun of women is my bit
1669259074331.jpeg

Consensual Rapist

私は爆発的な下痢をしています! ^_^

RaggotFetard

Didn’T LisTen
@captain_kamala post about the greasy sci-fi joggers reminded me of the one and only time I hooked up with a black chick. I’d never really been into them throughout my life, as I’d also never really encountered them at all here in Orange County growing up, but it was always on the bucket list.

It’s still like this here btw, I feel like I can be out and about and not see a single black person for 2 weeks. Sure I found Halle Berry and Stacy Dash beautiful, but those bitches are mostly white and wear their blackness as seasoning.

Well one day I matched with this curvy (not fat) middle skin-toned black chick (think Gabrielle Union-esque in face and skin tone) on Plenty Of Fish. Much younger than me. We message for a while, I get her to come over to my place after a couple days. She has a total Gabrielle Union look to her, but with those long Moesha braids. Anyway, she’s SUPER cool and fun to hang with, isn’t ghetto at all, I think she was into anime, which I guess a lot of younger blacks are into(?). I kept making us Lynchburg Lemonades, haha.

Eventually she starts blowing me, I have a retarded guilt about chicks blowing me cus I’m REALLY hard to make cum that way so I tell her she can stop when she wants. She looks up at me and says, “but I’m having so much fun”, which ya know is nice to hear.

At that point, I rip her shirt and bra off revealing her beautiful black titties and a weird smell, which I can only compare to dirty motor oil fills my nostrils. I’ve smelt this before around other blacks. As a matter of fact, I distinctly remember one occasion as a kid where my mom was telling me about their dirty oil smell, and another occasion where an older cousin of mine told me he went to a black nightclub in Long Beach and wanted to throw up within minutes of being around a bunch of sweaty, dancing nigs.

I started sucking on her titties and even that was disgusting to me. I pulled her denim shorts and panties off and as soon as I opened her legs, the smell filled the room and I tried to hide my gag. I was already in this far tho so I hit raw (stupid, I know) came on her belly, and immediately went to clean myself in the bathroom. I was fighting to not throw up as I was cleaning my dick with hand soap at the sink. I warmed a hand towel with water and gave to her to clean up.

Holy fuck, she smelled intense in every crevice and pore. I’d never experienced that and hope never to again. I know some guys are into that…pheromones and b.o. and all that …good on them. More for them. I’ll pass next time. I had to throw away the sheets that were on my bed that night cus of the visible oil and stench left on them.

On the flip side, I’m no one to judge, I LOVE redheads. I’ve had other friends tell me redheads smell bad to them like a musty old book or spoiled milk; one even saying he can smell one from across the room. I don’t care. I love ‘em and their scent makes my peepee leak precum.

Black chicks tho…that was my first and last experience.

Anywho, thank you for reading. God bless. Merry Christmas.

Last edited: