• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nigger Hate Thread #1

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
b6ab8e76c5e8ffd5.jpg

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
How do you keep your eyes from rolling back in your head when every last thing is some kike gimmick?
It's hard.

The country didn't turn to shit in just a few years and it's not going to get better (if it ever does) in a few years. This takes decades.

It's amazing what people believe because a man in a suit on the TV tells them to. O&A used to talk about how the microphone makes them experts. TV is that power times 100.

A couple of weeks ago I was talking with one of my wife's friends about something political and had to explain just a taste of Jewish power to make my point (they run the banks and hollywood). My wife asked her if I sounded like an anti-semite. The friend said no.

A few minutes later I was explaining how the COVID paycheck program was ending but we just funded like a billion for Israel's Iron Dome and she said something like, "Well, we should do that, and those people on the paycheck program should get back to work."

How they've gotten Christians and boomers to care so much about Israel is the most amazing brainwashing I've ever seen.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
It's hard.

The country didn't turn to shit in just a few years and it's not going to get better (if it ever does) in a few years. This takes decades.

Fucking donezo. Urban centers are mud-majority now.
Go to the sticks or Mexico/CA4/Costa Rica.
When there is no supply chain to disrupt and no corporate farm/grocery cabal there are no shortages. All the food is fresh daily at the tiendes & mercados.

How they've gotten Christians and boomers to care so much about Israel is the most amazing brainwashing I've ever seen.
Be over in 5 minutes if kikes all looked like Ari Shafir. This forced covid house arrest has j-woke a lot of folks.
Where you at with NJP vetting and all that?

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
I know it's old hat to play the "what if the races were reversed" game, but seriously why is this at all OK, and why is Instagram removing the video? [I (((know))) the answer to both questions.]