• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nigger Hate Thread #1

Imager

I see penises everywhere
New euphemism just dropped

1722259402507.png

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Black people's response to this has been absolutely insane. They are up in arms about her getting punished for something she absolutely should have been prosecuted for.

This wasn't her occasionally taking food for her own personal use and it added up over time. I don't know if the article stated it but she had to be reselling it for profit. One NFL player even offered to pay for them so she could go free, like she is the victim and not the kids who she stole food from, or the district that paid for the fraudulent orders.

It's like if when those administrators in Roslyn had been caught embezzling money from the district white people had just said "so what district has plenty of money it's not a big deal".

I'm not trying to be Cumia and say "why can't they behave" but this is less about the crime and more about black people completely lacking critical thinking or ability to think abstractly. "It's not MONEY she stole, just chicken!". Yes, and like anything it has value. This is why when someone passed a fake bill and resista arrest, black people think the cops are wrong because the initial offense before they tried to beat up a cop wasn't serious

Edit:
*Hooves Unclenched*

Last edited: