Nigger Hate Thread #1

JamesJCrowe

all in wit da EHG, wish i would've gone to see them last year
I saw them at a small place in Philly around 2003, they walked in like bosses with sacks of McDonalds from up the street, confederate flags on all their gear, which really tickled me. Isis opened & I determined that they were gay & went to McDonalds to get my own sack of burgers & fries. EHG were flawless that night. Mike's voice somehow held out the whole night & he was pandering to the audience for drugs haha, what a white nigger neighbor.

goo gobbler

Boq Discord J
I saw them at a small place in Philly around 2003, they walked in like bosses with sacks of McDonalds from up the street, confederate flags on all their gear, which really tickled me. Isis opened & I determined that they were gay & went to McDonalds to get my own sack of burgers & fries. EHG were flawless that night. Mike's voice somehow held out the whole night & he was pandering to the audience for drugs haha, what a white nigger neighbor.
that's funny, because when i had the chance to see them last year they were touring with goatwhore, and the last time (and first time) i saw goatwhore was also in 2003 (before goatwhore became gay as fuck). they were playing with immolation and grave.

i'm guessing they don't do the confederate shit anymore? antiseen used to go heavy with it, but i think they've stopped being showboaty with it. can't really blame either of them. even cities/urban areas were so fucking different twenty years ago. you'd cause a riot anywhere today outside of a rural venue.

RedHeadpw2

Fan of the Era
Tired of it. Ant is right.
* video version of recent article

LiberalPussy

IMG_3510.jpeg

Imager

Keyboard Warrior
Tired of it. Ant is right.
* video version of recent article
Did you see that nigger plead not guilty today all smiling and laughing? It's fucking infuriating.

https://justicereport.news/2024/06/...ed-for-random-knife-murder-of-3-year-old-boy/