Nigger Fuentes Sucks Anthony's Cock on Air

Sehot_20240403_103330_Chrome (1).jpg

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
That's silly. Fuentes can be a funny motherfucker.
I'm not sure how that's mutually exclusive with what I said. From what I've seen, his content mostly boils down to infighting with other retards and regurgitating jokes and memes from /pol/ and Xitter made by actually funny people, but I admit I haven't paid that much attention.

It's besides the point anyway, which is that he's a bigger joke than whatever he could come up. Buddying up with catboys and the likes of Milo, Ralph Ethan and Kanye and not expecting it to end in complete disaster is way funnier than anything bit I can see him do in earnest.

He's funnier than any comic currently working tbh.
That statement has become so meaningless you might as well have left it out completely. The average non-comedian is funnier than most working comics.

TheStinkySomali

Boq sucks coq
I'm not sure how that's mutually exclusive with what I said. From what I've seen, his content mostly boils down to infighting with other retards and regurgitating jokes and memes from /pol/ and Xitter made by actually funny people, but I admit I haven't paid that much attention.

It's besides the point anyway, which is that he's a bigger joke than whatever he could come up. Buddying up with catboys and the likes of Milo, Ralph Ethan and Kanye and not expecting it to end in complete disaster is way funnier than anything bit I can see him do in earnest.

That statement has become so meaningless you might as well have left it out completely. The average non-comedian is funnier than most working comics.
Ethan Ralph rules

medium wyzzz

The Ant, Gunt, and Ye would be a fuckin wild pairing.