Nigger Fatigue thread

Ha Ha Ha Holeee Shit!

I’ve got a tree on my plane.
They work at every fast food joint (and fuck up a basic order more than any retard these places pity-employ), they answer every local customer service call. The level of incompetence is staggering; but I guess at least they work? They suck at everything, even shootouts. How can you fire multiple shots into a crowd and hit no one? And when they do it’s some poor toddler caught in the wrong place wrong time.

I miss when everything looked like the 50s space program.

chocolatehellhole

I am a genius btw...was on the Dean List
The smoke detector battery/beep thing is baffling
boqsmiledarkasfuck.jpg

Uncle Floyd

“Too many goddamn scuddleheads.”
I just turned off a podcast bc one of the guests was black and I just can't listen to that shit today
I'm a huge Batman faggot. I watch the movies on opening night, have seen every cartoon series and even still read the comic books. So I was excited to see a new podcast started on Spotify -- Batman Unburied. I got five minutes in before...

"Bruce Wayne sounds like a nigger..."

Yeah, a fucking nigger. As Bruce Wayne. As Batman.

Is nothing God-damned sacred anymore?!

Uncle Floyd

“Too many goddamn scuddleheads.”
I started watching it when the hottest girl I’ll ever know and the best tits god has given the world. Seriously I’ve looked for better tits ever since she shown me hers. Haven’t seen a better pair.

Anyways she made me watch it. Slowly, I got into it pretty deep. But yeah I’m always afraid that’s going to happen. Not that I’ll be a tranny I hate trannys and I don’t like sucking dick. But I like to keep watching anime a secret.

I got caught watching it by a dude who legit has a sexual crime charge and he said “what the fuck are you watching?”
I can't get into anime - not even the Miyazaki Spirited Away/Mononoke stuff - but I really like that Attack on Titan jonk.

Ha Ha Ha Holeee Shit!

I’ve got a tree on my plane.
The smoke detector battery/beep thing is baffling, how was it not brought into the mainstream sooner?
Very true. I was in a company-wide online conference yesterday and there were a couple darksters on the line and yup one of them had a loud smoke detector beeping. The moderator ended up muting all the mics.

Cartoon Redux

I'm still a child, child.
They work at every fast food joint (and fuck up a basic order more than any retard these places pity-employ), they answer every local customer service call. The level of incompetence is staggering; but I guess at least they work? They suck at everything, even shootouts. How can you fire multiple shots into a crowd and hit no one? And when they do it’s some poor toddler caught in the wrong place wrong time.

I miss when everything looked like the 50s space program.

Few things are worse than calling some company you give money to every month and it's a disinterested sheboon or a retarded street shitter on the line. You just know your day is going to get worse and there's not a damn thing you can do about it.

Last edited:

Voscabulary

aka aloysius devadander abercrombie
I'm a huge Batman faggot. I watch the movies on opening night, have seen every cartoon series and even still read the comic books. So I was excited to see a new podcast started on Spotify -- Batman Unburied. I got five minutes in before...

"Bruce Wayne sounds like a nigger..."

Yeah, a fucking nigger. As Bruce Wayne. As Batman.

Is nothing God-damned sacred anymore?!
du-du-du-du-du-du BLACKMAN!

punchin out

CutesyMissy

"... radio's most notorious shock jock."
They are extremely inconsiderate while on the road. I was saying hi two black kids like toddler age. Because I’m a good person I like kids and don’t let my racism get to the level I look at children differently.

The mother was about 6’1 (schedules clashed) fat as shit even at that height. Dark as fuck too. She looked at me like I was crazy. It’s likely she was confused at someone talking to her children with any amount of love. When she is used to cursing them out while a Newport hangs from her lips. And a random human male showing interest of any kind forget about it. The obvious two different apes who got her pregnant don’t even do dat yo!
Damn!
6'1"?!
Those kids are future Power Forwards at the very least.

Black kids are decent until they turn 7 or 8, after that they thug it up to impress their deadbeat uncles. Unless they have kickass fathers (extremely rare, but I've seen a few that make navy seals look undisciplined and lackadaisical).