Nigger Fatigue thread

Jims_Maroon_Pants

crumbly feta enjoyer
All commercials, show black or mixed couples
All news programs will find the black expert to speak in whatever issue was at hand
Ford wants me to believe a black woman wants to off road an f150*
In movies or TV if there is a contest or a conflict between a white man and a black man the black man will always be the victor

*I actually know one who does drive an f150 and hates hood rats

Last edited:

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
Having to share the road with them. i swear to god they are worse drivers than asians.
They are extremely inconsiderate while on the road. I was saying hi two black kids like toddler age. Because I’m a good person I like kids and don’t let my racism get to the level I look at children differently.

The mother was about 6’1 (schedules clashed) fat as shit even at that height. Dark as fuck too. She looked at me like I was crazy. It’s likely she was confused at someone talking to her children with any amount of love. When she is used to cursing them out while a Newport hangs from her lips. And a random human male showing interest of any kind forget about it. The obvious two different apes who got her pregnant don’t even do dat yo!

CumiaPoodle

All commercials, show black or mixed couples
All news programs will find the black expert to speak in whatever issue was at hand
Ford wants me to believe a black woman wants to off road an f150*
In movies or TV if there is a contest or a conflict between a white man and a black man the black man will always be the victor

*I actually know one who does drive ab f150 and hates hood rats
This hits home for me Jim, I know why I got into anime this late in life. There’s no Niggers or Jews telling me how bad I am. There’s no niggers or Jews at all Jerry!

CumiaPoodle

The bad thing is anime makes you trans though, stay strong Cumia poodlester
I started watching it when the hottest girl I’ll ever know and the best tits god has given the world. Seriously I’ve looked for better tits ever since she shown me hers. Haven’t seen a better pair.

Anyways she made me watch it. Slowly, I got into it pretty deep. But yeah I’m always afraid that’s going to happen. Not that I’ll be a tranny I hate trannys and I don’t like sucking dick. But I like to keep watching anime a secret.

I got caught watching it by a dude who legit has a sexual crime charge and he said “what the fuck are you watching?”

CumiaPoodle

It was about the movie Terminator 2 and the nigra said "when they go to the computer guys house and we saw what he look like, believe me we all new he was gon die." Ugh
Ughhhh dude I know a lot of niggers man. And for whatever reason the ones who try to do podcasts seriously make me want to fucking scream. Omfg dude, there’s real life criminal niggers that I’ve known in my life right. Had I recorded them just talking they would come off as funny and entertaining.

But the podcast nigger has no fucking personality or ability to be funny or thought provoking.

RoxburyRick

Ughhhh dude I know a lot of niggers man. And for whatever reason the ones who try to do podcasts seriously make me want to fucking scream. Omfg dude, there’s real life criminal niggers that I’ve known in my life right. Had I recorded them just talking they would come off as funny and entertaining.

But the podcast nigger has no fucking personality or ability to be funny or thought provoking.
Fake intellectual blacks and church blacks nigging it up for their white friends too

Okay this can definitely lead to fatigue. I grew up amongst them for 18 years. Any way you can give the people at home some examples of what brought on your NF?

Btw NF is the first stage of what eventually ends in TND
Constant loud bass music from people sitting in the parking lot at all hours of the night. Constant police activity, fireworks year round, constant weed smell, minibikes/ATVs. I wouldnt even take the trash out at night without stuffing my .38 in my pocket.

CumiaPoodle

Fake intellectual blacks and church blacks nigging it up for their white friends too
I’ve never met a church nigger before idk what kind of fatigue they leave upon a person because I don’t know their antics.

But when I was a teenager I would go to this very white weed dealer way out of town. He had the best weed by far for the same price as the niggers selling garbage. One day I show up go inside and he says dude look at this.

I go “Niggahhhhhhhhhh” this black kid is looking at me like I seriously had grown another head. I didn’t get it at the time. I had never been out of NY and this was the only time I was around any white people. Eventually the nigger asks me where I’m from and I’m putting the puzzle together.

I tell him you first (totally mogged this jungle bunny once I figured out the issue) he tells me he’s from SmithTown. A very white nice place and goes to college. Meanwhile I was a drop out drug dealing insane person at this time in my life. I tell him where I’m from and he just stops talking. When he left I asked everyone what his name was and told the dude to not invite the uppity ones over if I’m coming by.

CumiaPoodle

Constant loud bass music from people sitting in the parking lot at all hours of the night. Constant police activity, fireworks year round, constant weed smell, minibikes/ATVs. I wouldnt even take the trash out at night without stuffing my .38 in my pocket.
Dude I’ve been around tons of jigs in my time. When I would hang out at this apartment complex I would be like Nigga turn the fucking music off some of these people have to get up in the morning it’s bad enough you’re smoking blunts and doing coke in their parking lot. Niggers and their cohorts have no respect for anything.

RoxburyRick

I’ve never met a church nigger before idk what kind of fatigue they leave upon a person because I don’t know their antics.

But when I was a teenager I would go to this very white weed dealer way out of town. He had the best weed by far for the same price as the niggers selling garbage. One day I show up go inside and he says dude look at this.

I go “Niggahhhhhhhhhh” this black kid is looking at me like I seriously had grown another head. I didn’t get it at the time. I had never been out of NY and this was the only time I was around any white people. Eventually the nigger asks me where I’m from and I’m putting the puzzle together.

I tell him you first (totally mogged this jungle bunny once I figured out the issue) he tells me he’s from SmithTown. A very white nice place and goes to college. Meanwhile I was a drop out drug dealing insane person at this time in my life. I tell him where I’m from and he just stops talking. When he left I asked everyone what his name was and told the dude to not invite the uppity ones over if I’m coming by.
Jordan Peele is the worst of all worlds. Nigger grew up with his white mom, went to Sarah fucking Lawrence, and plays up the black intellectual shit up