Nigger convicted of assault complains that Bill Gates' daughter is dating a nigger because she might get assaulted

G

1695540564914.png

Peckas

Helping those 8 to 80
It's all so tiring. All he does is drink until he passes out and complains about F/Ns no more trips to connecticut or AC COMPED or laying by the pool instead he sits in a hovel and has zero insight or desire to better himself he's human garbage through and through. What he's doing clearly isn't working but nana doesn't allow himself a second to think "maybe Ron was right I did get lost"

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
This guy has a masters degree (computer science, artificial intelligence) from Stanford, has worked for BlackRock and Google and now runs his own software company.

Cumia never graduated from high school.

Lot of pointless “black in science engineering” type qualifications and short term diversity hires at big names.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
If I was dating Bill Gates' daughter, I'd just assume if I ever upset her I'd be killed. But honestly, who gives a shit if he's taken a picture with the guy or not? I was in a relationship with a chick for 10 years. We lived together and shit. There's no pictures of me and her dad. He looked like a giant baby.
I dated Bill’s daughter for three years yet him and I don’t have any pictures together. He wouldn’t even give me a free copy of Windows Vista.