• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nigger appreciation thread

G

"You're not a real black person if you don't vote for me." -Biden

Congrats, idiots.

Screenshot_20211217-002731_Chrome.jpg

DeadWithoutMyDavid

xe/xim/xey
Forum Clout
Story of my life. He started out a nicu baby.
Been there. In the room next to mine some loud trashy bitch was yapping nonstop on her phone complaining about how her man still calls her shawty or something like that, while her kid was there next to her on a CPAP. I made the nurse tell her to be quiet like a true white guy.

Last edited:

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
Forum Clout
Individually they can be great people, but as a group rarely...Never seen a race that have such negative influences over each other.
This is what I try to explain to people who call me a racist. I judge no one on their race alone. ya know like meet a dude and hate em because he’s black. But as a whole we all fit into our stereotypes.

black crime stats (lol) show you that you do not want to be around too many of them for too long.

Prince Bvstin

Forum Clout
I've told this story maybe a dozen times but my favourite black guy ever was the African dude intensely reading his book in a coffee shop in some African shopping mall. The guy was focussing so hard it looked like he was going to have a brain aneurysm. I kept an eye on him for about 15 mins and as I left i looked over his shoulder at what he was reading. He was still on the opening page of the book, one blank page and 2 lines of dedication.

Carol's Stink Blaster

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout
I've told this story maybe a dozen times but my favourite black guy ever was the African dude intensely reading his book in a coffee shop in some African shopping mall. The guy was focussing so hard it looked like he was going to have a brain aneurysm. I kept an eye on him for about 15 mins and as I left i looked over his shoulder at what he was reading. He was still on the opening page of the book, one blank page and 2 lines of dedication.
1671498540650.png

Now answer the question, why were you in Africa, darkie?