Nigga Hate Thread 1

DMAN

NYC Mayor
I'm not really this racist towards blacks IRL, I'm more Cumia "I have a black friend" racist (and I do have a good black friend, and he'd be upset if
he read the bile I spew here). Anyway I might lurk only or hopefully leave this place after Trump wins the election - can't leave while In The Black and the election are so close, another golden age of pat posting is up. But afterwards, well. This place is repetitive and feeds into my anger problem, it really makes it hard to stay positive sometimes.

I'll give you example - Today I literally woke up from a dream where I was in a social event with a buffet-style line, and some black dude cut me in line, and I cut him back and give him an entire speech on how blacks are inferior and won't behave or own up to their actions. He then started throwing food and salt shakers at me, and I followed him to his table and yelled at him some more about how blacks are inferior. A few min later his women came over to my table and told me to look at her and proceeded to spray some liquid in a can on herself (pepper spray?) and blamed me to get me in trouble. I looked at her and told her the spray pattern (it was on her shirt) made it obvious that she sprayed it on herself and called her a dumb nigger again. There is no fucking way this shit is good for my mental health or outlook on life.

T

Tony Hinchclit

ufMXP2B.jpg

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Nigger tax = first class.
Can we please segregate again? Where's the constitutional right of farm equipment's access to White people again?