• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nick Fuentes on Anthony Cumia's Show

DieNortonDie

Forum Clout
27F4E669-F33A-478A-B292-76D0F496249D.jpeg

Nick Fuentes, cum inspector.

Brenton Torrent

Forum Clout
I've got to hand it to that greasy wop, this is a smart move for him. Audiences like his don't subscribe for the occasional b-list celeb.

Most of his fans tune in for right-wing talking points delivered with some humour. There's a market for that.

He could still pivot towards being an edgier, funnier albeit, less popular, Tucker Carlson type and keep enough money flowing in so that he can fund his degenerate lifestyle.

For too long he's been stuck between recreating the O&A hangout vibe with comedians and doing the Fox style political rants. He's better choosing one and building a brand around that.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
I've got to hand it to that greasy wop, this is a smart move for him. Audiences like his don't subscribe for the occasional b-list celeb.

Most of his fans tune in for right-wing talking points delivered with some humour. There's a market for that.

He could still pivot towards being an edgier, funnier albeit, less popular, Tucker Carlson type and keep enough money flowing in so that he can fund his degenerate lifestyle.

For too long he's been stuck between recreating the O&A hangout vibe with comedians and doing the Fox style political rants. He's better choosing one and building a brand around that.

He can't pull off either, though.

He's too random and lazy to commit to a real hangout vibe for comedians, and his racist tirades immediately cut him off from any up and comers, and especially any established acts. There's a reason he's dead to Burr.

And here's the funny thing some people don't realize: Anthony isn't one of your real right wingers over in America. From what I gather, he's just a scared, gun-hugging racist. Period. Does he really believe in the talking points of Republicans? Family values and religion? Nothing about the Kumiya Klan strikes me as family values, unless you count smoking crack together as "quality time". And the only reason he wants his guns so much is because he played too much Soldier of Fortune, and so desperately wants to shoot a minority that he'll probably cum in his pants and die of an aneurysm when he finally does it.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
And the only reason he wants his guns so much is because he played too much Soldier of Fortune, and so desperately wants to shoot a minority that he'll probably cum in his pants and die of an aneurysm when he finally does it.
He had his opportunity to, didn’t, then got fired like a bitch for crying on twitter. Your other points are good, what little respect he gets is from the younger generation, solely because of OnA. They remember him as a pro gun guy, yelling about that nigger Trayvon. He probably can’t even speak to half of these younger kids because he doesn’t know knew references. He is at best, their token black. He will never be a “right wing” (none of these people are right wing) pundit, because he doesn’t even understand politics that well. He’s a faggot woman, basically.

Renaus

Forum Clout
He already has. No one with any genuine celebrity or a marketable name wants anything to do with Nana. They can't, as an appearance on his "show" might lead to someone reading his nigger pedophile tweets and it's career suicide by association for that guest. Desperate F-list comics and goofy right-wing weirdos are the only "personalities" willing to associate with him anymore.
Even the Worm will ended up cutting him out of the "hilarious" Chip Show.

He is not far right enough to attract those people. Like the kids say "He doesn't name the jew". When the push comes to shove, he will pussy out.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout

Big fan, admire your work. The help you gave the lady on the street AR'd my ribs.

Tranth is done for. He's hideously ugly, references 1950's pop culture, and is literally a
vidya game playing senior citizen that never graduated high school.