• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nick Di Paolo embraced that he's old while Nana still soy sauces her clown wig

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
You don't think intrusive sound drops are a good addition to the show, Jim?? Nyehehehe [redbar crash faggot noise.wav]

G

He played close by me a couple years ago. It was basicallly a high school auditorium with about 100 people. 40-50 probably left after ten minutes because they had no idea what they bought tickets for. It didn’t matter he completely killed, he’s an old dumb boomer but he can still be hilarious, unlike some other wop we know

Snake

Forum Clout
He played close by me a couple years ago. It was basicallly a high school auditorium with about 100 people. 40-50 probably left after ten minutes because they had no idea what they bought tickets for. It didn’t matter he completely killed, he’s an old dumb boomer but he can still be hilarious, unlike some other wop we know
I still like Nick, it's just he's been consoomed with the Trump MIGA bullshit. Him and Nana together think they're on the cusp of headlining at Turning Point USA with other trannies.