Nice sparkles, fanook

Screenshot_20240117_161000_Instagram.jpg

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Gregory Pecker
Once again, who the fuck cares. Why does he feel the need to give a step by step breakdown of shit that any retard could just look at and get the gist of how to make it.

"Two slices of WHITE bread, you lay them down on some type of surface (we used a cutting board in the military), you get two butter knives and you spread smooth Jif peanut butter on one piece of bread with the first knife, then you take the second knife and you spread Smucker's double fruit strawberry jam on the other piece of bread. You take the two pieces of bread and you put them together peanut butter to jelly, then you cut the bread diagonally and there you have an AWESOME sandwich.😎🤘"

I cut my toenails this morning...but not before I had two shots of espresso LOL! I need that boost you know?

Two cups of water as well. I then applied ointment to my dogs pads. They crack in the winter if you don't get out in front of it, do you know what I mean guys?

I should really post this to my social media. The world needs to know. Might make spaghetti later, not sure. Anyway, don't let the REGIME get you down! Over and out!

This is what happens when you have no purpose in life. Your time becomes meaningless, and you're forced to fritter away the hours on social media, yammering about every retarded, mundane thing you do. "I went to the store and was treated rudely!"..."I made lunch!"..."I got a new tire for my car!"...it's what bored housewives do while the kids are in school. Throwing together a bowl of slop is the highlight of this fat retard's whole day.

So he’s definitely cutting back on food purchases. No chicken? No beef? He’s just living on vegetable soup at this point lol
Except he probably bought all these ingredients at that ginzo market he shops at, so he probably dropped $90 to make it.

Either that or he got all the veggies in exchange for a live performance at the fruit stand. Half pound of dried beans….COMP’D!