• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nice Shitty Lawn Stupid

Forum Clout
You nailed it. He didn't choose to do this instead of putting it by the curb. The trash guys left it there on trash day and he grumbled "sister's cunt" and "niggers" as he hauled all of that shit from the curb to his back yard to defiantly burn it.
Absolutely. Nana finds the act of lightly dragging a box cutter through some tape and unfolding a box to be so unpleasant he can't even bring himself to do it? What is he, completely retarded or something? He thinks he's being clever, and sneaky, and sticking it to the man, while also asserting his Trump-given right to do whatever he likes on his property. This is classic reclusive alcoholic behavior, too. With no outlets aside from booze, anger and screens, he's bound to act out in weird, peculiar ways, like dragging his trash outside and burning it.

TheGhostOfBernellTrammell

Getting my rocks off. Emptying my boulders.
Forum Clout
Jesus Christ his property sucks. And THAT'S his fire pit? That's the fucking Tomlinson Special. I'd think he'd have like a big, level cobblestone area where you could sit around like a big bonfire pit. Not some little dinky piece of shit sitting in the middle of the grass on the side of a hill.
It looks like he bought it at lowes

BenDovid

Forum Clout
Oldcastle 308528 43.5-in L x 43.5-in W x 12.5-in H Allegheny Concrete Fire Pit Kit

He likely did.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Nana must have discovered that the trash collectors won't take his empty boxes unless they're broken down and neatly stacked, and wouldn't take the pallet with the daily trash either. And this angered Nana, who decided to defiantly burn the trash instead, rather than submit to the overreach of "the government". I hope that when he burns the pallet, one of the nails pops and takes out his eye.
He is a stereotypical dumb fuck Yankee. Some retard cop in NYC gets called because he’s burning shit, and he see’s Fox News praising red states as freedomvilles, and he moves to SC foolishly thinking he can be as big a white nigger as he wants, as if SC doesn’t have general rules about burning literal trash. When the county comes to visit him i expect for him to pretend it never happened or act outraged. “I thought this was the fucking South!”

Forum Clout
He is a stereotypical dumb fuck Yankee. Some retard cop in NYC gets called because he’s burning shit, and he see’s Fox News praising red states as freedomvilles, and he moves to SC foolishly thinking he can be as big a white nigger as he wants, as if SC doesn’t have general rules about burning literal trash. When the county comes to visit him i expect for him to pretend it never happened or act outraged. “I thought this was the fucking South!”
He'll get a stern warning, and he'll sheepishly comply, then he'll go on Twitter and rage for days. Then he'll save up all his cardboard, and make an enormous pile specifically to agitate the trash collectors, because he's a Cue-mia, and Cue-mias always have to win. They need to create these retarded vendettas, to give their empty lives some kind of meaning.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
He'll get a stern warning, and he'll sheepishly comply, then he'll go on Twitter and rage for days. Then he'll save up all his cardboard, and make an enormous pile specifically to agitate the trash collectors, because he's a Cue-mia, and Cue-mias always have to win. They need to create these retarded vendettas, to give their empty lives some kind of meaning.
I can’t wait for the inevitable 3 hour compilation from Compound broadcasts “Anthony vs the liberal garbage men”

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
TYFYS but you have the wrong address. It’s 36 Stallings Rd Taylor’s, SC. You will need to corecTT the record.
I can’t but I have to assume the inspectors aren’t so fucking stupid they don’t realize Cumia is living 15 houses away. I mean his name is right there and I assume they’ll look up the address

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Absolutely. Nana finds the act of lightly dragging a box cutter through some tape and unfolding a box to be so unpleasant he can't even bring himself to do it? What is he, completely retarded or something? He thinks he's being clever, and sneaky, and sticking it to the man, while also asserting his Trump-given right to do whatever he likes on his property. This is classic reclusive alcoholic behavior, too. With no outlets aside from booze, anger and screens, he's bound to act out in weird, peculiar ways, like dragging his trash outside and burning it.
Its great that in that post he thinks he is experiencing "freedom" by burning trash on his property until the Fire Marshal shows up and tells him to " Knock it off, spade."

Forum Clout
I wonder if AntH has enough money left for landscaping and a pool/jacuzzi. That shit is really expensive these days!

Wish I could have partied at the Compound!

View attachment 198899
You know he thinks about those days all the time. He made enough that he should have been able to die in that house, had he actually invsted like he tried to flex. Fuckin dumb nigger kept buying cars and gambling it away in Vegas and plying teenage girls with his money. Now he is in a generic shitty house on a weed-covered lot with a circle of bricks pretending to smile when he has to leave the house with his fake GF.

He had a dream life and flushed it away over twitter, lmfao. Stupid fucking nigger

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
You know he thinks about those days all the time. He made enough that he should have been able to die in that house, had he actually invsted like he tried to flex. Fuckin dumb nigger kept buying cars and gambling it away in Vegas and plying teenage girls with his money. Now he is in a generic shitty house on a weed-covered lot with a circle of bricks pretending to smile when he has to leave the house with his fake GF.

He had a dream life and flushed it away over twitter, lmfao. Stupid fucking nigger
I doubt he misses the pool but Im sure he misses the hot tub. If he saves up a few more of those twitter payments he might get another one.

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
Next live stream, think it should important to remind Nana proper trash protocol. It’s gay and lame, but it will annoy the fuck out of him

Last edited: