• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nice restraining order, stupid

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
I just saw a piece on the news how people are boycotting vodka to “help” the Ukraine but don’t realize very few name brand vodkas come from Russia. Nice boycott, stupid.
Stoli for the US market is made in Latvia, not Russia. Latvias done nothing wrong so I’ll keep buying Stoli, because Tito’s is for Hipsters.

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Forum Clout
I just saw a piece on the news how people are boycotting vodka to “help” the Ukraine but don’t realize very few name brand vodkas come from Russia. Nice boycott, stupid.
We barely have any of them in the liquor stores where I live and the ones that they did were all bottom shelf shit nobody who isn't a homeless alcoholic would drink anyway

ThatRetardWhoDoxxdHimself

AND I WILL
Forum Clout
Bad news, guys. It won't be on Zoom. I just spoke to the very lovely court clerk who confirmed this. She said normally the injunction hearing is the only court appearance and they make the ruling. In some cases, if the lawyer doesn't agree with the ruling there can be a de novo [sic?] hearing but that would also be in the court and not on Zoom.

These are open to the public for anyone who might be local.
I’ll be sure and take notes like mr. gillis suggested. For better or worse I’m part of the history of this stupid asshole so I’ll commit to keeping all the facTs True and accuraTe. The good news is I’ll get to see him in person and report back if the camera actually does add ten pounds.

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Forum Clout
I’ll be sure and take notes like mr. gillis suggested. For better or worse I’m part of the history of this stupid asshole so I’ll commit to keeping all the facTs True and accuraTe. The good news is I’ll get to see him in person and report back if the camera actually does add ten pounds.
You might want to refrain from posting until this shit is over. Don't be like Patrick and mouth off about legal shit and listen to your lawyer.

AND I WILL
Forum Clout
You might want to refrain from posting until this shit is over. Don't be like Patrick and mouth off about legal shit and listen to your lawyer.
Yeah, no details until it’s all settled. Though that said I’ve probably already said more than I should have by posting anything at any point, though I can’t see it really hurting me.

AND I WILL
Forum Clout
When this all gets sorted out, we're gonna need you to come on the podcast. You're an innocent man who was wronged; you deserve to be heard.
Yeah, I’ll at least give a rundown of the whole thing. Definitely have some other guests lined up, I don’t know how much airtime a boring straight white male like me can fill.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
846-DA8-CD-F875-429-D-A28-C-75-DF11-FD3701.jpg

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
We barely have any of them in the liquor stores where I live and the ones that they did were all bottom shelf shit nobody who isn't a homeless alcoholic would drink anyway
Yeah the bars “pouring” it out for attention made me laugh because I guarantee they’re still using Russian vodka for well drinks since it’s cheap and they just peeled the labels off.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Even a lot vaxxed people arent buying into this one.
Especially now when places everywhere are acting like it’s not a big deal anymore. For example my company just sent a email today about “revisions” related to Covid in the office. No more daily / weekly testing and no longer excluded non-vaxxed people from being hired. Couple months ago places were threatening to fire you if you didn’t get it now are hiring even if you dont get the shot.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Yeah the bars “pouring” it out for attention made me laugh because I guarantee they’re still using Russian vodka for well drinks since it’s cheap and they just peeled the labels off.
And those companies already have their money. If they actually boycott (they aren't) it's mostly distributors sitting on product they can't move