Nice Podcast Stupid: The Seth Simons Supershow With Thomas Apostle

GooGobbler

I'm in a treatment facility
I hope Apostlegate 6 reveals some legal consequences from the potential incidents of perjury or other no-no's committed by Pat and his crack legal team. Thinking about the statement that 'there is no reason to believe any of the does are outside of Wisconsin', the forum posts which were obviously from Patrick, the vandalism video, etc

Stent

they tell me I’m sweet enough
Guest: "So I went onto the internet and- "

Dan: "Let me interrupt you for a second there. For those that don't know, the internet, or World Wide Web as we sometimes refer to it as, was introduced in the late 80s early 90s, although efforts to create similar networks date back much further. I don't want to get to deep into this topic but let me explain what a web browser is. I'm showing my age here, but Netscape Navigator was... "

G

Guest: "So I went onto the internet and- "

Dan: "Let me interrupt you for a second there. For those that don't know, the internet, or World Wide Web as we sometimes refer to it as, was introduced in the late 80s early 90s, although efforts to create similar networks date back much further. I don't want to get to deep into this topic but let me explain what a web browser is. I'm showing my age here, but Netscape Navigator was... "
Don’t do coke, kids.

G

28C8F7BB-33E2-4009-8BA9-B6DAA1D8BAEA.gif