• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nice Podcast Stupid listening thread!

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
Forum Clout
Its hard to listen to this insurance salesman with a kiwifarms faggot talking politics. You guys rank on me for my pontificating but he’s on stream doing it lol…
Agreed and thanks for keeping it brief. Nothing sadder than someone doing a podcast about politics or “geopolitics” for less than 20 people. Right @Wigger ?

Mass.gov

Cursed Demons
Forum Clout
I should be 150-250 every livestream, but YT offered me monetization in lieu of views.

I used to get 2k views showing shitty ambergris videos, now that Im monetized and expect adsense payment based on views, I barely crack 300 total. Make that make sense? Also, I now make high quality deep dives.

Also, the thing that got me monetized is wypipo killing each other (Live coverage of Russia invasion of Ukraine) my streams covering the invasion was getting 300-400 viewers LIVE, it was unreal. Many were typing in Cyrillic (probably Russian bots in retrospect...they subbed to me and then killed my channel's organic growth ever since).

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
Dan really hammered that clipper/nigger joke into the ground, & not in a funny way.
Anytime I start skipping-forward it's not good.

Hopefully I'll be bothered to go on there oneday, I've already written a couple notes... I'll yield to Dan 'cus it's his show, but I'll up the energy.

I think I could probably bring 500+ of my guys to view live, not saying they'll stay but it's a bump.

Not sure I'd go on camera though, I don't mind you guyss seeing what I look like (pretty damn hot) but since the previous Mrs__Pot left, this place is a fuckin' mess, & you guys are too autistic... I guess I should probably just tidy-up.

I watched it anyway

DMbA

💢
Forum Clout
Dan really hammered that clipper/nigger joke into the ground, & not in a funny way.
Anytime I start skipping-forward it's not good.

Hopefully I'll be bothered to go on there oneday, I've already written a couple notes... I'll yield to Dan 'cus it's his show, but I'll up the energy.

I think I could probably bring 500+ of my guys to view live, not saying they'll stay but it's a bump.

Not sure I'd go on camera though, I don't mind you guyss seeing what I look like (pretty damn hot) but since the previous Mrs__Pot left, this place is a fuckin' mess, & you guys are too autistic... I guess I should probably just tidy-up.

I watched it anyway
Takes the beer cans pile pill instead lockster

RoTheHo69

if you ban me, you are gay.
Forum Clout
It appears like Dan Mullen is trying to associate Insight Software with rape rape rape rape rape Insight Software Dan Mullen. That's how I interpreted the stream.

RoTheHo69

if you ban me, you are gay.
Forum Clout
Flavia Mullen, Dan Mullen, Insight Software and rape, Insight Software and toilet rape, Insight Software and Dan Mullen, Insight Software and Raping the elderly and diseased 2024.