Nice Podcast Stupid Episode #4 Listening Thread

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
Patrick gets to enjoy a detailed presentation of evidence proving that he cheated at and lied about a half-marathon by someone with a PhD.

61-FD71-B9-192-B-4654-9211-85-F1-F488-DFFE.gif

G

Did anyone else immediately assume that the attorney who coined the phrase "Pants shitting retard" looks like Tom Wolfe?

View attachment 29131

I'm going deep with the nerdom on this so I'm not sure if anybody will get this reference, but I imagine the guy looked like that first amendment lawyer on SVU. I think his name was Barry Moredock (I seriously have no idea how I knew that, other than the fact that I'm like a weird rain Man when it comes to movies and TV)

Opesterino

How does that feel?!
Just got done listening to the show, might say say it was an all around wonderful episode. ChicopeeChip did a great job hosting and RobertMewler was a perfect co host / sidekick . All the guests so far have been knocking it out of the park. CarolMaxheinie and his retelling of Patrick Sean Tomlinson cheating the milwaukee brewers mini marathon then the lies that follow, CovidCumia 's reveal and revelation. Superb job.

I don't know where the weekly squeal has been but it would be nice to see if he can do a small segment on the next episode.