• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nice Podcast, Stupid #9 Live - Thread

Stent

ate grilled cheese off the radiator
Forum Clout
That was my fault. Instead of adopting the 'ladies first' rule I hesitated and messed up everyone's timing.
I figured you were being polite by not going first and NortheastPhilly was suspicious about getting immediately dumped.

I missed the second half of the show. Sounded like things were just getting started too.

G

I figured you were being polite by not going first and NortheastPhilly was suspicious about getting immediately dumped.

I missed the second half of the show. Sounded like things were just getting started too.
Yeah, I think we hit our stride mid way through. Mew and Philly both had some great lines.

However, it was the fake ad from Motley Poo that really stole the show!

G

Yeah, I think we hit our stride mid way through. Mew and Philly both had some great lines.

No offence to JDA, but i felt after he left the show really started going. I was bummed out we didn't finish the whole Strictly Stalking video. I guess you spoiled us with that 3-hour episode last friday.

Last edited by a moderator:

Stent

ate grilled cheese off the radiator
Forum Clout
I was on the phone with the jerk store
:image_9249: *slaps desk*

I'm gonna have to listen to the replay.

JDA was fine too, he is a good asset to fry the bacon in realms that the pig dwell.
Sounds like you're an aspiring writer there.

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
Forum Clout
No offence to JDA, but i felt after he left the show really started going. I was bummed out we didn't finish the whole Strictly Stalking video. I guess you spoiled us with that 3-hour episode.
I honestly had no idea what the fawk they were talking about, was kinda zoning out. Dana Schwartz? I cant keep track of all these kikes. Once Fatrick became the focus I was more in my element

archive_bot

Forum Clout

dsdssdsd.png

wwewewewewqw.png