Nice meetup, stupid.

I will be leaking docs on her dishonorable discharge soon.
Fatso really does only attract the most retarded, deranged, ugliest garbage people in his circle of "friends".

It's clear from how she's behaved online for so many years that the linebacker giantess shitskin has no business having custody of any children, so it shouldn't be a surprise to anyone she's allegedly facing abuse and neglect charges.

G

I would do it for da bit, but only if it was a sentencing hearing where he was expected to get like 10 years. It is kinda faggy, but I take it very personally that this faggot tried to sue me for $100,000, then tried to pin one of the most heinous crimes on me/us. He would happily sit in court as I get sentenced and taken away from my daughters for years for a crime that he knows that he committed. So if justice is ever served, I will fly out there for this evil piece of shit's sentencing. Would be interesting to meet some of yall at least once before the crew disbands. Some of you are successful fuckers, so who knows, maybe we could talk some business.

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
I would do it for da bit, but only if it was a sentencing hearing where he was expected to get like 10 years. It is kinda faggy, but I take it very personally that this faggot tried to sue me for $100,000, then tried to pin one of the most heinous crimes on me/us. He would happily sit in court as I get sentenced and taken away from my daughters for years for a crime that he knows that he committed. So if justice is ever served, I will fly out there for this evil piece of shit's sentencing. Would be interesting to meet some of yall at least once before the crew disbands. Some of you are successful fuckers, so who knows, maybe we could talk some business.
Redditguy feels the same way. My reddit contact wasn't in the lawsuit, but that fat cocksucker sent death threats with the 'Yours in Christ' signoff to Ooga Booga and multiple writers conferences in an effort to try and pin him with something. I'm sure Pat's shown the MPD/FBI screenshots of the contact forms that redditguy sends and they've either laughed at them or told him to get off the internet.

G

Look I get what I'm about to say may seem contradictory. But who would want to "Hang out" with any of you fags. Myself included. I'm fine here giving out ribs sparing like the mad max guy with water, but look at who's been doxxed already. Smart fun cool attractive people don't hang out here.

I just enjoy lording my small power over all of you. And the occasional laugh while I shit on a freshly paved cul de sac. (That's where the rich shit)
It's gay, but guess what.... Human beings are social creatures. Fags will hang out wit other fags

Jenna

12 paramedics couldnt save ur fuckin life boy
You guys call Dan ugly, meanwhile his clone just convinced Ariana Grande to dump her husband to be with him.

Ariana-Grande-and-Ethan-Slater-s-Relationship-Is-Fairly-New.jpg