• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nice meetup, stupid.

Beavis

Forum Clout
IMG_0644.jpeg

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
Look I get what I'm about to say may seem contradictory. But who would want to "Hang out" with any of you fags. Myself included. I'm fine here giving out ribs sparing like the mad max guy with water, but look at who's been doxxed already. Smart fun cool attractive people don't hang out here.

I just enjoy lording my small power over all of you. And the occasional laugh while I shit on a freshly paved cul de sac. (That's where the rich shit)
id be honored to shake your hand sir, just not the left one.

Lucky Buddha Beer

You will be incapacitated if you do not flush
Forum Clout
Look I get what I'm about to say may seem contradictory. But who would want to "Hang out" with any of you fags. Myself included. I'm fine here giving out ribs sparing like the mad max guy with water, but look at who's been doxxed already. Smart fun cool attractive people don't hang out here.

I just enjoy lording my small power over all of you. And the occasional laugh while I shit on a freshly paved cul de sac. (That's where the rich shit)
Boq should run into the embracing group enthusiastically while quietly pulling the pin for the detonator of his suicide vest.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout

#StandwithPat

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
Speaking of Dan, anybody got details on the docs referenced here? (Also Pat and Snackie have been interacting a lot recently but who else do they have?)

View attachment 137073
Even Dan said hes not touching it until its done and settled so its gotta be serious. It has to do with child neglect/abuse is what i gathered.