Nice marriage, you fucking jerk off

Jenna

I'm the girl u needed in Jr. High
Honestly, I don't even get the Fetterman bit. Dude looks weird as shit, fair enough. But what's the connection to CQ, beyond posters like Pennystock and @RoxburyRick with the "ha ha ha I'll do it too!" to fit in.

@ETAOIN SHRDLU (stupid username btw) but can you explain the punchline to me? If I ask any of them they just post 0:35 because that's my "ha ha ha I'll do it too!"

RoxburyRick

Notice how manic Boq is
Honestly, I don't even get the Fetterman bit. Dude looks weird as shit, fair enough. But what's the connection to CQ, beyond posters like Pennystock and @RoxburyRick with the "ha ha ha I'll do it too!" to fit in.

@ETAOIN SHRDLU (stupid username btw) but can you explain the punchline to me? If I ask any of them they just post 0:35 because that's my "ha ha ha I'll do it too!"
It's funny, stupid.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Let the record reflect that the fetterster renegged immediately on his "truce" https://pfgforums.com/threads/truce-chocolatehellhole.31329/

Ok but lets address this real quick. That IS Danny and I genuinely cant tell if i’m missing out on some bit everyone crafted. He types just like Danny, has the same womanly defenses against Guitar Hero and bars, has the same bitterness towards all of his coworkers, he even posted dump sheets only an employee would have. That really IS Danny
He got mad and sent me a picture of his guitar. It’s definitely Danny.

Jenna

I'm the girl u needed in Jr. High
It's funny, stupid.

Can you expand on the humor or punchline at all? This is why I specifically asked for Bubbler's new shitty username. You're just gonna tell me it's hilarious and not explain why.

chocolatehellhole

I am a genius btw...was on the Dean List

Are you aware John Fetterman is a big retarded stroke victim goon who can barely comprehend English? Someone 35 John Fetterman's voice doing @Jenna's rap, please.

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
My family served in the military.
1709647024983.png