• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nice living situation, stupid

G

A friend of mine was in SF on holiday a couple of years ago. He said he regularly smelled human shit while walking downtown and that there were young, drug addicted bums everywhere.

G

There was a time (I guess 1960s-1995) where California was the "benchmark" and epitome for all the things fresh, hip, healthy, successful and "cool".

None of that is there now.
I went on holiday to Southern and Central California as a kid in 1993. It was fucking great. Last time I was there a few years ago was a very different experience. Imagine how great it must've been in the 50s and 60s. "Homogeneous"
606501316b651f05b062371206733583.jpg

BillKlacks

Incel imposter cyber atalker
That dumb bitchh is whining...bitch in the real world we lived that way since birth. Welcome to hell, ya like it?? No? Shut the fuck up and suck on my dick bitch. Do a documentary about hell USA..you won't because we won't whine like you like. Suck it, dumb lying fake bitch. I'll put my foot through that bitche's skull and feel zero remorse

RobertMewler

That dumb bitchh is whining...bitch in the real world we lived that way since birth. Welcome to hell, ya like it?? No? Shut the fuck up and suck on my dick bitch. Do a documentary about hell USA..you won't because we won't whine like you like. Suck it, dumb lying fake bitch. I'll put my foot through that bitche's skull and feel zero remorse
Jesus, lol!

RedHeadpw2

Fan of the Era
A friend of mine was in SF on holiday a couple of years ago. He said he regularly smelled human shit while walking downtown and that there were young, drug addicted bums everywhere.
Yes. I had to be there two months ago. Even the still decent neighborhoods have that smell and frequent car break-ins. The city hall grounds is a little tent city, with a nice chain link fence around it. Cops are replaced by these public service folks on street corners who are there to film chimpouts, etc. A lot of streets and alleys resemble the examples in the vid. Third world for sure. Rant complete.

G

Yes. I had to be there two months ago. Even the still decent neighborhoods have that smell and frequent car break-ins. The city hall grounds is a little tent city, with a nice chain link fence around it. Cops are replaced by these public service folks on street corners who are there to film chimpouts, etc. A lot of streets and alleys resemble the examples in the vid. Third world for sure. Rant complete.
And yet the millionaire residents still vote for the faggots in charge. Their fear of being politically incorrect outweighs their fear of plummeting property values and being surrounded by walking human misery.

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
I went on holiday to Southern and Central California as a kid in 1993. It was fucking great. Last time I was there a few years ago was a very different experience. Imagine how great it must've been in the 50s and 60s. "Homogeneous"
606501316b651f05b062371206733583.jpg
California in the late 50s to late 70s is arguably peak American society. It’s a heartbreaking shame what’s happened to it. It used to be the worlds 3rd largest economy. Shit makes ya sad.