• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nice living situation, stupid

Pretty cool SF used to be unaffordable and now they found a way to get free rent with one simple trick. Look at these bigots trying to not help out their fellow man with all their hate. Probably a tRump supporter.
9EC7FBE1-412E-4973-8C39-73280162D64A.jpeg

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
Always have been better than you, sweetie. "Resident" implies "citizenship," which isn't important, and a cruel way to identify a HUMAN.
Wrong as always, stlaker. Words mean what I say they do, child. Resident means someone in that place at that time. You need your delusions to keep going. You do not have permission to contact this number.

Didn’t abandon daughter
I know a professor who lives in the city 75% of his pay goes to rent. The vast majority of landlords are either Chinese or New Yorkers and they keep raising the price and not caring about occupation as they hold it long term for when the area zoning changes to commercial and then they sell it

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
I know a professor who lives in the city 75% of his pay goes to rent. The vast majority of landlords are either Chinese or New Yorkers and they keep raising the price and not caring about occupation as they hold it long term for when the area zoning changes to commercial and then they sell it
Imagine being a professor and being that much of an idiot.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
He’s stubborn to say the least. He Doesn’t have to use a car to go anywhere but I agree with you
You should tell him that you know someone who barely graduated High School who may have to drive 5 miles to get to work, but spends less than 20% of his pay to go toward his mortgage. Note that I'm Puerto Rican as well.

Maybe he'll fucking wake up