Nice lanyard, stupid

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Have the word "presenter" on your little fruity badge more, loser.

Screenshot_20220424-161153.jpg

Sink Inspector

Jackie Singh fat
if you see Pat's twitter following, an enormous amount of them do the pronouns in bio but he doesn't. In this con, a TON of pics I've seen had pronouns on their badge, but Pat doesn't.

This combined with the MaximusTiberius reddit, his obsession with trannies, and his deliberate use of very effeminate mannerisms makes me think he questions his gender identity

and how often he talks about LGBT youth leaving rural towns for being different, which matches exactly his other tweets about himself leaving for being different (an atheist lol so unique)

Last edited:
if you see Pat's twitter following, an enormous amount of them do the pronouns in bio but he doesn't. In this con, a TON of pics I've seen had pronouns on their badge, but Pat doesn't.

This combined with the MaximusTiberius reddit, his obsession with trannies, and his deliberate use of very effeminate mannerisms makes me think he questions his gender identity
The only thing manly about him is Niki. Also calling it now. When both his parents are finally gone he'll come screaming out of the closet.

G

Sounds like the talk of the convention was if that is the last one.
I know, and we've been talking about it here too. They are deep "In the Red" (wink) and will almost definitely NOT be having this conference ever again. It was a huge financial failure.

My point is he is so autistic about details and doesn't understand how it comes across. I'm sure the Penguicon board appreciates their speakers rubbing it in that they lost over $100k this weekend.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
I know, and we've been talking about it here too. They are deep "In the Red" (wink) and will almost definitely NOT be having this conference ever again. It was a huge financial failure.

My point is he is so autistic about details and doesn't understand how it comes across. I'm sure the Penguicon board appreciates their speakers rubbing it in that they lost over $100k this weekend.
At least they were thoughful enough to put plasic down so their biohazard isnt soaked into the carpet.