Nice Kyphosis, stupid.

Snake

Untitled.png

3400-kyphosis14672520_m.jpg

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
What was the context of this again?

Patrick claimed that this was footage of the person who allegedly wrote on his fag bike with a marker. The short video shows this fat looking person walking through the half-backyard without reacting to the motion detecting light coming on, and then shining a flashlight around. Fat sent it to Josiah as proof of the vandalism, even though you never see the person do anything.

Snake

Patrick claimed that this was footage of the person who allegedly wrote on his fag bike with a marker. The short video shows this fat looking person walking through the half-backyard without reacting to the motion detecting light coming on, and then shining a flashlight around. Fat sent it to Josiah as proof of the vandalism, even though you never see the person do anything.
Okay I remember now.

This "person" has the same flat back of the skull as pig.

BudDickman

He also has a flashlight in his mouth.

G

What an inconsiderate asshole. Set up right in the middle of the bar. He's probably bitching on Twitter about someone sitting next to him. Meanwhile he has a jacket and a laptop bag around his chair, a laptop, mouse, phone, and at least one charger on the bar, along with a drink and a plate of shitty bar food. In half his pictures he has his sweat stainded, disgusting Brewers hat sitting on the bar. He plops himself right in front of the PoS station and I would be willing to bet the staff all know he's creepily staring at their asses when they put in orders. I bet he tips like shit too. I have done this before at a bar, but I was considerate and sat at a table. I think I was there for 3-4 hours working. I left around $50 for a tip. I bet he leaves less than $10 as a tip after sitting there for 4-5 hours.

G

What an inconsiderate asshole. Set up right in the middle of the bar. He's probably bitching on Twitter about someone sitting next to him. Meanwhile he has a jacket and a laptop bag around his chair, a laptop, mouse, phone, and at least one charger on the bar, along with a drink and a plate of shitty bar food. In half his pictures he has his sweat stainded, disgusting Brewers hat sitting on the bar. He plops himself right in front of the PoS station and I would be willing to bet the staff all know he's creepily staring at their asses when they put in orders. I bet he tips like shit too. I have done this before at a bar, but I was considerate and sat at a table. I think I was there for 3-4 hours working. I left around $50 for a tip. I bet he leaves less than $10 as a tip after sitting there for 4-5 hours.
Tell us how you really feel, champ.