• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

NICE GUNT

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Keep in mind that no one on the show ever went to HR over harassment except for two people basically. Master Po, Roland, and then some interns complained.
Yes, that's my point. They should have acted like normal office schlubs when it comes to subordinates. Obviously you can fart in an old-school Comedy Cellar comic's face if you think that's funny, but don't film a guy working for you off-air on the shitter.

As far as Erock, it wouldn't surprise me if the Opester made it all right with him after the honeymoon with a private call. Or, hell, at this point, it could have all been a work.

Was Stern doing intern beauty pagenats and shit like that in 2012? I honestly don't know, but I'm figuring you will

Also one time on the show Vos called Roland fat and ripped on him for being fat. And Roland flipped out and started mocking Vos and you could hear the staff mercy laugh at Roland's joke while Opie tried to warn Vos that Roland is basically off limits without using those words exactly. It was one of those times where someone got mocked and started making personal jokes and attacks out of anger instead of just laughing.

It reminded me of when Artie would rip on people on Stern during his heroin years where none of the jokes were funny they were basically "hey you are a fag.....you talk like a fucking faggot.....don't touch the same door-handles I do because I don't want AIDS you piece of shit".
Vos had the best slam in that whole exchange

Roland: "If someone annoys me, I go from zero to 1000!"
Vos: "...On the scale?"

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
The first few years of XM they pretty much tried to bring back everything that they did in the past including stuff that had nearly gotten them fired. Crazy contests, assaults on the media, homeless shopping sprees, harassing celebrities, encouraging the pests to basically harass other shows. It took a while before they started toning things down. And even then by 2013 they were almost pushing things to the limit again with stuff like the 'Gay Off' or Lady Di's Internship which had not only Sirius management but building security warn them that they were again out of control.

Keep in mind that no one on the show ever went to HR over harassment except for two people basically. Master Po, Roland, and then some interns complained. Erock never complained about the honeymoon harassment nor having his phone get leaked. Opie took baby shit on his face. They used to play vomit inducing videos to various guests including Bobby. They had a contest where someone puked into a person's mouth so he could get an internship.

Given all of the crazy shit that went down on the show. And that literally EVERYONE understood that when you were an O&A member it was not a normal office. Opie probably never imagined Roland would complain to HR and get him fired.
Agreed - employees knew what they were getting involved with but Roland was always hyper sensitive and already made a legit complaint to management against him for something way less serious.

Why Opie didn’t know (or care) that Roland would go right to management (or worse, directly to HR) and formally tell them “my boss followed me into the bathroom, stuck his phone under the door and filmed me on the toilet” is insanity. It’s full blown workplace and sexual harassment which probably breached his contract.

My guess is he didn’t realize there are zero tolerance policies in place for that shit.