• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

NICE GUNT

Screenshot 2022-05-20 at 16.46.57.jpg

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
I read here somewhere that Roland's dad is some kind of big shot in the radio industry. Makes sense. There's no way a fat talentless manchild like Roland would've gotten the career he's had otherwise.
Roland cried to his father and management after Opie hung up on Kristen Bell. And had Opie chastised by management off air and then denied he put management up to it in the first place. Opie harassing Roland in the bathroom no doubt was because they both hated each other.

G

I read here somewhere that Roland's dad is some kind of big shot in the radio industry. Makes sense. There's no way a fat talentless manchild like Roland would've gotten the career he's had otherwise.
Opie's firing reason is so absurd, so convuluted that anyone worth their weight in salt should do a deep dive into that story. SiriusXM's modus operandi makes zero sense to me.

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
it absolutely BOOGLES my mind that OnA NEVER made fun at how grotesque he was

Howard Stern bought a fucking mansion from making fun of Gary's teeth/gums, and Scott the Engineer's.....well, everything

"duh...it's because OnA was a "comic's comics" radio show...duh"...

bullshit!!!!!

that nigga Roland was just hours of missed opportunites

.....oh, AND he talked weird

Last edited:

LingerLonger

Also one time on the show Vos called Roland fat and ripped on him for being fat. And Roland flipped out and started mocking Vos and you could hear the staff mercy laugh at Roland's joke while Opie tried to warn Vos that Roland is basically off limits without using those words exactly. It was one of those times where someone got mocked and started making personal jokes and attacks out of anger instead of just laughing.

It reminded me of when Artie would rip on people on Stern during his heroin years where none of the jokes were funny they were basically "hey you are a fag.....you talk like a fucking faggot.....don't touch the same door-handles I do because I don't want AIDS you piece of shit".

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Roland cried to his father and management after Opie hung up on Kristen Bell. And had Opie chastised by management off air and then denied he put management up to it in the first place. Opie harassing Roland in the bathroom no doubt was because they both hated each other.
I like how Opies response to someone politicking against him behind the scenes was to film him on the toilet. I’ll never understand why he didn’t think he’d be fired for something that is unquestionably workplace harassment.

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
I like how Opies response to someone politicking against him behind the scenes was to film him on the toilet. I’ll never understand why he didn’t think he’d be fired for something that is unquestionably workplace harassment.
Have you ever done a wiffleball bat challenge at your office?

They got lulled into a false sense of security because for a very brief moment in time they were kind of "rock stars" and got away with crazy shit, but in the later SiriusXM years they should have been acting like any other guy in an office with regard to treatment of subordinate staff

In later years, you started to hear a lot more about HR and regular office squabbles like who is the intern manager etc become more prevalent

LingerLonger

Have you ever done a wiffleball bat challenge at your office?

They got lulled into a false sense of security because for a very brief moment in time they were kind of "rock stars" and got away with crazy shit, but in the later SiriusXM years they should have been acting like any other guy in an office with regard to treatment of subordinate staff.
The first few years of XM they pretty much tried to bring back everything that they did in the past including stuff that had nearly gotten them fired. Crazy contests, assaults on the media, homeless shopping sprees, harassing celebrities, encouraging the pests to basically harass other shows. It took a while before they started toning things down. And even then by 2013 they were almost pushing things to the limit again with stuff like the 'Gay Off' or Lady Di's Internship which had not only Sirius management but building security warn them that they were again out of control.

Keep in mind that no one on the show ever went to HR over harassment except for two people basically. Master Po, Roland, and then some interns complained. Erock never complained about the honeymoon harassment nor having his phone get leaked. Opie took baby shit on his face. They used to play vomit inducing videos to various guests including Bobby. They had a contest where someone puked into a person's mouth so he could get an internship.

Given all of the crazy shit that went down on the show. And that literally EVERYONE understood that when you were an O&A member it was not a normal office. Opie probably never imagined Roland would complain to HR and get him fired.