• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nice drink, stupid.

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
Fawk I’m sorry, I thought I made you feel bad because one of JC’s boomer friends posted a pic of his obviously unwell sister online for sympathy, and then I shared to this place filled with other funsters
I couldn't give less of a fawk about any of these boomers, Bumpster. If I could, I would dump napalm on that sick cunt.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
#PLANTAIN #LOWGLYCEMIC
1700522070845.png
1700522159932.png
1700522251287.png
1700522313973.png

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
I love how he didn't make tater tot a plural like he's only eating one, Joe is the best at bragging about nothing.
I wonder if he is still taking all those pills he once took a photo of on facebook. Obviously his health got so bad at one point he had to make some changes. Like at the beginning of lockdowns he was riding a bicycle and he started eating that beans and plantains meal while bragging about how he figured out the secret to losing weight is diet and excersize.