Nice Clerking, Stupid.

G

Much worse. Holy crap where do I even begin? So I had to buy diamond saw blades for a job so I just decided to say screw it and go into the safe where we keep $4,000 worth of petty cash. As it turns out, unbeknownst to everyone else our secretary decided that she was going to go on a shopping spree with the petty cash that totaled $3,300.

So whilst I'm dealing with that, one of our employees thinks it's a good idea on his lunch break to shoot some dope and take some xanax bars, and then come back to the job site and work a backhoe. Needless to say he nodded out and almost fucking killed somebody. So now we're understaffed by two people because one of them was fired on the spot for being high on the job, and the other one has a broken arm.

So in between having to do the grunt work at the job sites now because we're two men short, I also have to figure out this $3,300 situation AND interview and hire two new people.

This is seriously been one of the worst weeks of my fucking life.

At times like this do you miss prison? Not having to worry about all this shit? I hope it gets better soon, buddy!

G

At times like this do you miss prison? Not having to worry about all this shit? I hope it gets better soon, buddy!
To be honest? Yea, I kinda do. I thought this job was going to be all fun, fucking laying back playing around on the computer, talking to clients, setting up stuff, making the schedules, etc.

This is way more work than I thought it would be. I got a very small inheritance (by inheritance standards) and decided to throw it into my buddy's construction company thinking that nobody was ever going to bother me about anything. Come to find out I'm the one everyone goes to over every little fucking problem.

G

To be honest? Yea, I kinda do. I thought this job was going to be all fun, fucking laying back playing around on the computer, talking to clients, setting up stuff, making the schedules, etc.

This is way more work than I thought it would be. I got a very small inheritance (by inheritance standards) and decided to throw it into my buddy's construction company thinking that nobody was ever going to bother me about anything. Come to find out I'm the one everyone goes to over every little fucking problem.

Hang in there, and if you're really strapped for cash we could always get a crew together and do a little job together.

[MEDIA=youtube]Ig4eySAxQg8[/MEDIA]

fenrir

Holding hands in a circle of N-words
Much worse. Holy crap where do I even begin? So I had to buy diamond saw blades for a job so I just decided to say screw it and go into the safe where we keep $4,000 worth of petty cash. As it turns out, unbeknownst to everyone else our secretary decided that she was going to go on a shopping spree with the petty cash that totaled $3,300.

So whilst I'm dealing with that, one of our employees thinks it's a good idea on his lunch break to shoot some dope and take some xanax bars, and then come back to the job site and work a backhoe. Needless to say he nodded out and almost fucking killed somebody. So now we're understaffed by two people because one of them was fired on the spot for being high on the job, and the other one has a broken arm.

So in between having to do the grunt work at the job sites now because we're two men short, I also have to figure out this $3,300 situation AND interview and hire two new people.

fenrir

Holding hands in a circle of N-words

And after doing all this, you still found the time to run a fake Sting account on this forum. That's dedication.

G

That's the spirit, fuck that bitch!

Kick her in the cunt, just as a reminder not to fuck with you again.
I honestly looked at her when I realized the money was gone, and she started crying and I just said out loud "you stupid bitch".

And of course her husband came out like "hey what the fuck man?" And when I said that there was 3300 missing out of the safe, he looked at her and went "what the fuck did you do?"

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
I honestly looked at her when I realized the money was gone, and she started crying and I just said out loud "you stupid bitch".

And of course her husband came out like "hey what the fuck man?" And when I said that there was 3300 missing out of the safe, he looked at her and went "what the fuck did you do?"
Women think they can get away with anything with crying and playing the victim, good for you for nothing backing down.

G

Women think they can get away with anything with crying and playing the victim, good for you for nothing backing down.
I mean she's really cool she lets all of us sexually harass her and say the most heinous shit around her. She's a great secretary and her and her husband own pretty much 80% of the company.

She just has a bad habit of thinking that because she's in charge of the petty cash, she thinks she can use that as a "loan" to herself.

G

I mean she's really cool she lets all of us sexually harass her and say the most heinous shit around her. She's a great secretary and her and her husband own pretty much 80% of the company.

She just has a bad habit of thinking that because she's in charge of the petty cash, she thinks she can use that as a "loan" to herself.

Got any pics for a fellow brotherman?

EraGodless

Damn, you broke the secretary's arm? That's some gangsta shit. Bitch shouldn't have been stealing.