• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

New Torque Wheeler experienced pro car guy blog tips just dropped

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
He really thought he was outsmarting the internet. It must grind his gears that there has been so much evidence exposing him as a compulsive liar. He has lied his whole life and got by on it. Now there is tons of documentation of his hypocrisy and blatant lies that he cant hide or run away from. No longer can he just deny and run from it when he is caught in a lie and hope people take his word for it. He has had this coming his whole life. Pat is a fraud and will take advantage of anyone that shows him an ounce of interest or pity.

He'll never be able to do anything under his own name again for as long as he lives. He's legitimately a star cow on KF now, so even if this place got shut down or admin got bored of hosting it, he's still going to be known as a lolcow to the internet.

I do somewhat feel bad for his daughter when she Googles him (if she hasn't already) and discovers what a massive autistic lolcow her biological father is. At least she wasn't burdened with his name.

Forum Clout
He'll never be able to do anything under his own name again for as long as he lives. He's legitimately a star cow on KF now, so even if this place got shut down or admin got bored of hosting it, he's still going to be known as a lolcow to the internet.

I do somewhat feel bad for his daughter when she Googles him (if she hasn't already) and discovers what a massive autistic lolcow her biological father is. At least she wasn't burdened with his name.
His daughter will no doubt want to know more about her father, Jon (RIP), in the next few years and won't be entirely satisfied with what Ade tells her. She'll search the internet for more info and she'll find out about Pat. I know Jon said they told her about him and didn't keep anything from her but you know they didn't tell her about his online presence. She'll see what a cunt he is, what a failure he is, how unhappy and miserable he is. She'll thank God everyday that Pat didn't raise her even as she goes through her teen years without a father.

This is the life you've chosen for yourself, Patrick. Please do have fun.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
I genuinely quit drinking because of Fatrick. I was too caught up in my stupid “it’s cool to drink” mindset like him. I look back at pictures of myself from 2-3 years ago and cringe, I look like a completely different person now.

I don't drink very often anymore because of the diet, but I have my moments, usually In a limited capacity.

But when I'm amongst friends, there's times I don't pay attention because I'm being social, and I start doing more than I normally would. And sure enough, once I feel I'm at that point, I immediately think "I'm heading down to Tomlinson Territory", and I stop myself.

Think of all the lives this man has saved, just by being a self-obsessed piece of shit. Like if Jesus was an Instagram influencer.

Forum Clout
My special edition Bullitt V6 Mustang

Hasn't this mother fucker spent the last three years arguing that he drives a V8? Yet here he is in a place he thinks is safe from our watchful eyes admitting that he does not drive a V8. Also did that really drop today, it says June 6. I pray that there's something wrong with the website that fucks all dates up.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
His daughter will no doubt want to know more about her father, Jon (RIP), in the next few years and won't be entirely satisfied with what Ade tells her. She'll search the internet for more info and she'll find out about Pat. I know Jon said they told her about him and didn't keep anything from her but you know they didn't tell her about his online presence. She'll see what a cunt he is, what a failure he is, how unhappy and miserable he is. She'll thank God everyday that Pat didn't raise her even as she goes through her teen years without a father.

This is the life you've chosen for yourself, Patrick. Please do have fun.
Oh, so you don't think that someday Annabelle will find her way home?

Raymond

You will never see my penis
Forum Clout
Seriously, who does this Torque Wheeler guy think he is?

1657139884292.png