• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

New Torque Wheeler experienced pro car guy blog tips just dropped

handsomeblue

Mel BJ quote fulfillster
Forum Clout
Torque.jpg

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
He really thought he was outsmarting the internet. It must grind his gears that there has been so much evidence exposing him as a compulsive liar. He has lied his whole life and got by on it. Now there is tons of documentation of his hypocrisy and blatant lies that he cant hide or run away from. No longer can he just deny and run from it when he is caught in a lie and hope people take his word for it. He has had this coming his whole life. Pat is a fraud and will take advantage of anyone that shows him an ounce of interest or pity.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Autistic dykes.
Specifically autistic dykes who are afraid of driving and still have to endure their retarded roommates purposely bothering them while they drive and trying to take their attention off the road.

It's like that video from a while ago (Bryce Canyon✊?) where they had to pull over on some mountain road because Niki got freaked out and had an autistic meltdown and Torque Tomlinson had to take over and posted a video making fun of her.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
How to lose weight or how to be a proper dad. I’m a retard for answering a rhetorical question.
Torque can't be held down by a family. He's a free spirit, man. The open road is the only home he's ever known.

He races from town to town, fixing cars, solving crimes and fucking bitches like BJ and the Bear.

bovinebrain

MIND CONTROL!!!
Forum Clout
His awful moon face makes me want to quit drinking. It's one thing if you've got shit going on like a real job and a family to stress you out, but what does this fuckhead have to worry about? He takes 10 vacations a year and gets to leech off of what I assume is his in-laws' money. Fat, lazy turd.
I genuinely quit drinking because of Fatrick. I was too caught up in my stupid “it’s cool to drink” mindset like him. I look back at pictures of myself from 2-3 years ago and cringe, I look like a completely different person now.