• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

New starship fonzie episode. @hildyeric talks shit

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
So wait, this douchebag is implying that Rick's "trolls don't leave if you ignore" is true based off Zoe Quinn, the biggest "mememe I am victim I absorb your attention" bitch on earth who is always publicly starting shit, and who rumors say may have pulled the ol Troy Quan split.

Yeah, dude, you're actually helping our side with that comparison. Not his.
He clams Pat said you can’t win by ignoring the trolls even though Pat has never ignored the trolls. His lawyers even told him to ignore the trolls but didn’t. Pat paid thousands for advice he didn’t use because he believes he knows better.

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
Ughh he's so long-winded and inarticulate. He has to make this about De Arroz, Zoe Quinn, Rossanne or Orange Man because Pat on his own is indefensibly retarded. As if any of us gives a shit about JDA, or if Patrick's run-of-the-mill political leanings are in any way remarkable. Eric went into this thinking it was about targeting Pat for being a liberal and can't see the forest for the trees. If we were targeting Pat for his politics we would be after 60% of Twitter. A ton of KiwiFarms most popular threads are for right-wing lolcows too.

Calls himself "friends with Patrick" twice lol Patrick explicitly said they are NOT friends, awkward!

"do your homework, have some dignity" he says 30 seconds after saying he wishes to join SFWA, the pedophile funding organization 🤔

"what about MUH APPEAL!!!!" nigga the timeframe for appeal has closed ages ago, "do your homework" btw

he's not as odious as pat but god is he eager to talk about shit he barely bothered to read into and just go on and on and on with half-baked incoherent assumptions

verdict: a clueless dimwit

Last edited:

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Clearly Pat has had a chance to really play all his victim cards with him and not let this guy do any actual research into pats past online toxicity. This is the shit Pat banks on. Trying to control the narrative and leave out any of his instigating or tough talk that shows he is clearly entertaining the engagement. This is the whole reason the kiwi thread exists and why trolls call him out daily on his lies. So pat cant make up a bunch of false stories and monetize them. He might try with sci-fi books but he wont do it in real life as long as there is an archive of his past actions. Now we even have a couple legal examples that he can not refute without losing credibility with who is trying to convince.

G

1649736422370.png

1649736391041.png

1649736493510.png

G

"It's an ongoing criminal conspiracy"

Actually, a judge said that it wasn't. It's a public figure getting made fun of who is consistently getting made fun of because he's ridiculous, he engages and feeds the trolls so hard we're basically fucking gremlins at this point.

BROOD SOME MORE, fat man.

maxresdefault (5).jpg

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
lmaooo Pat hates this guy 1000x more than any of us ever could, guaranteed. Maybe we should champion him for lulz "thick dick Eric, Milwaukee's best scifi writer"

it'd be interesting to have him on NPS, give us (via Dan) a right of reply of sorts like Pat had a chance to correcT the record. Explain how little a part Arroz has in Patposting for starters, show him SFWA's pedophilia funding, show him the actual filings of the anti-First Ammendment phony lawsuit he seems so eager to defend, etc.

Isn't it interesting that Pat wants to discredit any notion that SFWA funded the lolsuit? he looks incredibly more retarded if he wasted his own money or his family's.

G

FWIW, I would handle this guy respectfully for the time being. At some point this guy will build enough "reasonable doubt" of his own on Fat Rick. The mere thought that this guy orbits in the sci-fi realm like Rick does and can possibly not see the Rick narrative as the only truth will likely pop a blood vessel in Rick's head. Offer him one of us to go on his podcast, I'd do it, and have him delve into this from out perspective and then he can lure Rick on. This is about a sci-fi writer from Milwaukee so it's in his content wheelhouse.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
FWIW, I would handle this guy respectfully for the time being. At some point this guy will build enough "reasonable doubt" of his own on Fat Rick. The mere thought that this guy orbits in the sci-fi realm like Rick does and can possibly not see the Rick narrative as the only truth will likely pop a blood vessel in Rick's head. Offer him one of us to go on his podcast, I'd do it, and have him delve into this from out perspective and then he can lure Rick on. This is about a sci-fi writer from Milwaukee so it's in his content wheelhouse.
I agree. He seems to be open to dialogue. We have plenty of pats actual words archived as well as legal documents to back up claims. Pat on the other hand has zero proof and just denies everything while not answering any questions. Pat is banking on a handful of rascals to bother him hoping he will take pats side.